Recent content by loxx0050

1. L

Official Last Bat 2022

Last night's double header. G1 and G2 both Line drive singles (in between 1st/2nd gap then in between SS/3rd gap, respectively). I hit singles all day and combined went 7 for 9 (my 2 outs were pop ups). Won first game as it got called due to time limit. 2nd we got run ruled in the 5th...
  2. L

Official Last Bat 2022

Finally started late summer/fall ball season last night after a nearlymonth break. We started the fist game of a double header but got rained out only 3-4 innings into the game 1. Somehow got a 2nd at bat that game right before we took cover due to crazy heavy rain. Swung at a short pitch...
  3. L

Goff Thread

While that is true for most roads....my last round I was in the sand traps that had some nasty grades to clear in a short distance. Like I said, I don't need another wedge but the want factor is a different story. Too bad I just can't buy a TalorMade driver head from Golf Galaxy by itself. My...
  4. L

Goff Thread

So I just discovered my health insurance wellness card perk says it works at golf stores (including golf galaxy). Now looking to buy a new bag with full length dividers. Any recommendations for something in the sub $300 range. Currently have a "free" $250 that would pay for most of it...
  5. L

Official Last Bat 2022

Game 1: Infield fly to 2B Game 2: BB Had another bad night batting: 1 for 6 and with 7 plate appearances (lots of pop outs). Sole hit I slipped and performed a spinning fall right immediately after I made contact but the ball carried over the fence for a HR. Nearly twisted my ankle on that one.
  6. L

Official Last Bat 2022

After a nearly a 3 week hiatus I played like it tonight. (Bye week and work trip last couple of weeks). Game 1: pop out to 2nd Game 2: line drive since to center Whole team batted pretty poor. Went 0/2 game 1 and 2/2: game 2.
  7. L

Official Last Bat 2022

Last night's games Game 1: single (line drive to left) Game 2: strikeout (foul tipped ball backwards)
  8. L

2020 freak primo vs 2021 freak primo

For the Utrip version is that the split line for the difference in compression stamps? 220 for 2020 and the new 240 starting in 2021.
  9. L

one piece vs two piece bat?

I'm pretty indifferent to either version myself. Currently have one one piece bat that I have as a backup but am gaming a two piece (with another backup gamer also a two piece). One thing I can say is mis-hit near the bottom of the barrel towards the taper hurts more on a one piece versus two...
  10. L

Official Last Bat 2022

Last night's games G1: hard hit line drive to the gap - Out (due to a ridiculous catch from the guy who played rover) G2: pop out Slumping recently and doesn't help I only got 4 total at bats between both games (2 each game). Went 1 for 4 last night with my only hit being a yard sale shot...
  11. L

Bought a used bat... Broken???

No clue on the sticker but my initial thought was to prove it isn't a fake and is indeed authentic. I recall seeing some similar stamping or sticker when replacing grips on a couple of bats I bought last season (one used and a couple of brand new ones). As for cracks it's still hard to...
  12. L

League Game Scheduling Annoyance.

I just remembered last year somehow the city scheduled a little league game at the same time as our softball league game on the same field. One of the little league teams coach was wondering if we got the day wrong or field but men's softball had been playing on that field/night for 20+ years...
  13. L

Official Last Bat 2022

What day of the week don't you play? Seems like you're posting goes practically every day. Sounds like you're enjoying spring/summer to its fullest though. Jealous of how much time you can commit.
  14. L

Bought a used bat... Broken???

Nada on the pics...try a free hosting site like imgur or something. That's what I use to post pics online.
  15. L

Official Last Bat 2022

Long night. Subbed for a friend's team immediately after my team's double header My team G1: fouled out G2: sac fly to LC Other Buddy's team G1: pop out G2: Single (game got called early due to thunderstorms moving in and it started to get windy plus raining) Finally hit my first HR of the...