Recent content by LReese87

1. L

For Sale J3A, BBAM, Insane, USA Future

For Sale: 26oz J3A Approx 200 Hits. Has Normal Field Wear, No Paint Crack $260 *SOLD* 26oz Border Battle Aftermath Approx 100 Hits. Super Clean, Very Minor Field Wear $200 *SOLD* 25.5oz Original 1st Batch Insane 50 Hits Max. Mint, Very Minimal Field Wear $200 OBO 25.5oz USA Future 25 Hits Max...
  2. L

Price Check J3A, Original USA Aftermath, OG Insane, USA Future

Price Check 26oz J3A 200-250 hits. No paint crack only regular field wear. 26oz Original USA Aftermath 100 hits. Super clean very minor field wear 25.5oz Original Insane 50 hits max. Almost brand new very minimal field wear. 25.5oz USA Future 25 hits max. Practically new very very minimal field...
  3. L

I have a USA Future that you were looking for. 25.5 dual stamp. less than 50 cuts. Text...

I have a USA Future that you were looking for. 25.5 dual stamp. less than 50 cuts. Text 856-669-4204 for pics
  4. L

ASA Runner interference or not?

Both SS and 3B were going for ball. Just as the ball hit 3B glove the three colided. Thanks
  5. L

ASA Runner interference or not?

ASA: Bases loaded 2 outs. Batter hits blooper fly ball to left side. R2 collides with SS and 3b and 3b drops ball. Umpire calls out on runner interference. During discussion with umpire he acknowledges that runner was in baseball and contact was unintentional. Still calls out. Does runner not...
  6. L

LTB 2014 OR 2015 BB Aftermath

i have a 26oz
  7. L

Price Check 27oz J3A and NIW 26oz BB Aftermath

Looking for a price check on the following two bats. (I know I cannot sell the aftermath on here just wondering whats it value is) 27oz J3A is returnable has about 300 hits on it. Has 3 inch vertical crack going through the top indent of the J3. Also has a small paint chip on other side of...
  8. L

For Sale J3U and SCN17

J3U 27oz, 400 hits, returnable no receipt, normal scratches and field wear $120 OG Stadium SOLD SCN17 28oz, 200 hits, ret no reciept, has some glue residue around rubber connection piece that came loose $100 All bats fairly clean and have normal bag wear/scratches. Additional pics can...
  9. L

For Sale/Trade J3U and SCN17

J3U 27oz, 400 hits, returnable no receipt, normal scratches and field wear $120 OG Stadium SOLD SCN17 28oz, 200 hits, ret no reciept, has some glue residue around rubber connection piece that came loose $100 All bats fairly clean and have normal bag wear/scratches. Additional pics can...
  10. L

LTB looking for Easton USA batting gloves

If you can't find these Boombah has some cool ones. They are on the homepage.
  11. L

Help! True One End Cap Came Out.

Update: Sorry it took so long but I have been really busy and haven't been on. I sent the bat back and they are sending a new one with remainder of the warranty still. Only thing that sucks is they are back ordered. Expected to ship May 19.
  12. L

Help! True One End Cap Came Out.

I received a NIW True One last Thursday. Put about 25 swings on it and the end cap fly ' s out. I know I can send it to demarini and they will fix it. My question is should I just glue it myself and save the shipping cost and 2 weeks without my bat. If I do it myself would that void and future...
  13. L

Price Check 27oz J3A

Thanks for the input fella's
  14. L

LTB Demarini 27oz J3A

PM sent your way
  15. L

Price Check 27oz J3A

What's a NIW 27oz J3a WITH receipt going for? I know they can't be bought/sold on the forum's. Just wondering what its worth.