Recent content by LS AzZkIkr

1. LS AzZkIkr

2017 Line

So what are these bats the replacements for? No stadium, no ONE, and what's this "dinger slinger" and DB44 juggy?
  2. LS AzZkIkr

Hanley Ramirez 1799 customized

Nice! How much lace did it take?
  3. LS AzZkIkr

I'm really unfamiliar with the new website format so please forgive me. I tried to message you...

I'm really unfamiliar with the new website format so please forgive me. I tried to message you about possibly lacing a glove but I have no idea of what I did went through or I just sent it wrong. Would this be something you're interested in doing?
  4. LS AzZkIkr

Gloves 101 with Professor Rous

Love your work! Im sure you've been asked the same questions over and over again. What is your experience with dying black gloves? I have a 3 year old 1781 that I would like to make darker. I use the mizuno strong oil on it and condition it 2-3 times a year but it's still fading from use...
  5. LS AzZkIkr

For Sale 26oz NR Connell, BJ Fulk Elite & Russy

Connell still available?
  6. LS AzZkIkr

For Sale/Trade 2016 flipper usssa 27 ounce returnable

Still here! Sorry about not checking this more frequently. It's been a really rough week. For faster response please text to 804-909-6263
  7. LS AzZkIkr

2015 Scott Kirby 26 oz returnable with receipt

Still have the Kirby?
  8. LS AzZkIkr

For Sale/Trade 26oz Fu-Dawg

Interested in a trade for a 2016 utrip flipper 27 ounce that's returnable?
  9. LS AzZkIkr

For Sale 2016 Juggy ovl utrip 26oz RR $175

Interested in a trade?
  10. LS AzZkIkr

Price Check 2016 usssa flipper 27oz Fl2!!!

What are these bats worth? It has 100 or so hits on it. No wobble or rattle and the cap is tight. It is returnable also! Thanks SBF!!
  11. LS AzZkIkr

For Trade 26oz Demarini Uflip

http://forums.softballfans.com/threads/2016-flipper-usssa-27-ounce-returnable.1430771/
  12. LS AzZkIkr

Price very negotiable.
  13. LS AzZkIkr

Has 100-150 hits no cracks or rattles. End cap is tight and not much field wear. Looking for 26 ounce demarini or worth bats. Sale price is $160 obo For fast response please text 804-908-6263.
  14. LS AzZkIkr

FL2 12" utrip flipper input please!

I have been swinging the USA flipper in Asa all year and it has been outlawed in SBN and utrip and I'm looking for experiences with the new 12" utrip flipper! Is it simply the utrip version of the USA? Thanks.