Recent content by LSU_MJL

1. LSU_MJL

Mizuno fans...I need assistance

Really? Nothing?
  2. LSU_MJL

Mizuno fans...I need assistance

Black and grey UTRIP Frenzy was one of my all time favorite bats. What compares most to it? Or are there any of these Mohicans left out there? Any and all help is appreciated.
  3. LSU_MJL

LTB OG UTRIP Frenzy

I LOVED the 14" but willing to try a 12.5. LMK what you got
  4. LSU_MJL

Combat GSR, What the!!!

Bingo. I was swinging it at bp and it was like "ok, ok, ok, ok, DAMN!!"
  5. LSU_MJL

Combat GSR, What the!!!

Did you steal my bag? :D I used the GSR last year and couldn't put it down. Then for some reason I started swinging the OGGS, which I love also. This season it's been all DS...till two days ago. Took my dogs to the park and tossed a few balls up and hit with the GSR. I immediately thought...
  6. LSU_MJL

Best UTrip Combat for .40 325 balls

We hit 40/375 in my league and I haven't found an issue with them. Any bat works fine. I've hit some of the 40/325 as well and they hit ok at first but are mush pretty quick. But to answer your question, my two favorites right now are DS Plague and the Kendrick GSR. I swung mine again...
  7. LSU_MJL

Legit way to break in a bat other than BP?

I guess if you want to be technical hitting a ball is altering the bat since it "breaks in" the more you hit with it, it's being altered, right? The only way to truly avoid altering a bat is to never use it.
  8. LSU_MJL

lmao...yeah, there is. I don't get it. Pay me and I'll swing your bat. How about hell no. But obvioulsy there are tools who pay for this service otherwise it wouldn't exist.
  9. LSU_MJL

So....hitting a ball with a bat is fine but hitting a bat with a ball is not? That just doesn't even make sense. IMO, altering is shaving or rolling and that's it. If it's a ball hitting the bat it's not altering anything, I don't care what the "rules" say. Is the ump gonna toss the bat and...
  10. LSU_MJL

ball mallet costs about $8 and 5 minutes to put together
  11. LSU_MJL

? about DS Plague

I was in love with my Kendrick...until I started swinging my DS and got it broken in. CAN NOT put it down now.
  12. LSU_MJL

P.I.A.S. find of the year

Me either. I don't care tho. Ours sucked.
  13. LSU_MJL

Under rated

I'd say you do! :)
  14. LSU_MJL

Under rated

yeah, I think Plague came out around same time and it was the cool bat to have. I have a Plague and my bro has Enhanced. I'd swing either any time honestly. Enhanced is just as nasty IMO
  15. LSU_MJL

Rate your Combats (Top 5)

I'm seeing a lot of Combatants up there. I may have to start swinging mine more. I really need to stick it out with one bat. I switch game to game basically.