Recent content by LuckyMatthews

1. LuckyMatthews

Waukesha bp thread v3.0

Wtf is this place? What happened to SBF lmao? See ya in another 4 years I guess.
  2. LuckyMatthews

Waukesha bp thread v3.0

hi..................
  3. LuckyMatthews

Waukesha bp thread v3.0

What's up clowns?
  4. LuckyMatthews

ASP Helmer, ASP Baker, Utrip Camo BP vids

RJ said they are booked this Wednesday all day. I guess Eastbay and FootLocker rented the facility out for a photoshoot of sorts. I'm down for either today or Thursday though?
  5. LuckyMatthews

Attn: S.E. Wisconsin

The owner will let us use any ball we want. I would suggest a 52/300 for obvious reasons.
  6. LuckyMatthews

What in the hell is there to do on a Saturday night that is better than playing indoor softball?
  7. LuckyMatthews

Waukesha bp thread v3.0

I'm trying to go again Friday night or sometime Saturday.
  8. LuckyMatthews

I'm surprised there is not more interest. Without putting it out to FaceBook I only 6 or 7 interested it seems.
  9. LuckyMatthews

Hitters Wednesday?
  10. LuckyMatthews

Terrible Rec League Swing!

Get out onto your front foot. To start to learn what we are talking about feels like, exagerate the hell out of it. Try to lean into the ball focusing on pushing with the back leg and meeting the ball leaning toward the pitcher on contact (front food should be down). Then take it a step...
  11. LuckyMatthews

Lack of 4 field complexes in 414

That's good to hear!
  12. LuckyMatthews

Ahh, that explains why you didn't respond to any of my texts this past summer haha. I had 262-271-355* for you. Super late night text sent. Not a ton of interest huh? I guess I am part of a dying breed. If you are interested in something like this, email me at [email protected]...
  13. LuckyMatthews

Waukesha bp thread v3.0

Hitting again on Thursday, text or FB message me if you want in.
  14. LuckyMatthews

Yeah, that's why I just hit at Hitters lol. With two newborns at home, I can't hit for 4 hours. I get in, get 150 to 200 swings, and get out lol.
  15. LuckyMatthews

Haha, how many people do you usually get to show up? I kinda like Hitters because we usually get to combine two or 3 cage lanes to hit in 1 big cage and we get a ton of swings with just 2 or 3 guys for an hour or two. Plus when they aren't busy, they let us hit on the field which is a bit...