2. LuDan

For Sale 18 worth legit bb 26 oz

You still have this?
  3. LuDan

double knob... awesome!

giggidy
  4. LuDan

For Sale ⚾️Bat collection for sale

I had my thread "mysteriously (it wasnt) disappear due to lack of a name and date...jussayin
  5. LuDan

For Sale 27 Wicked

Sold Bro 27 - Wicked. Purchased this about 2-3 months ago. No cracks or rattle. Just dont like the feel of it. I think I can find the receipt for it because its probably has a good 9-10 months left on it warranty. $160 shipped/ No Trades - Have all the bats I need. Text me for more pics...
  6. LuDan

For Sale Sz 13. worn once Boombah Berzerks PLUS ...

SOLD Im cleaning out the closet again with a good deal for a bro. Selling a pair of dayum near still new Berzerks. I wore them to BP on a turf field once. I decided to sell them because I have another pair and these dont match my team colors. (I know) I bought a pair of Boombah Epics as well...
  7. LuDan

For Sale Used Red Diamond Backpack

BAG HAS BEEN CLAIMED This bag is used, but still has plenty of life left! Holds 4 bats I installed a shelf in the show compartment to make it stand. ALL YOU PAY IS SHIPPING. BAG IS FREE. BOX AND INSURANCE WILL RUN ABOUT $20. IF YOU ARE LOCAL, SOCAL - VALLEY COME PICK IT UP. Text me for...
  8. LuDan

For Sale WILSON A2000 FOR RIGHT HAND THROWER

The bats are listed under their appropriate sections.
  9. LuDan

For Sale 26 Oz Mercy

My Girl's bat. Lots of paint chipped on this one, but bat is still in great condition. $110. Paypal only Text me 678.576.5871 for more pics and quicker responses to questions.
  10. LuDan

For Sale Worth EST XL 27oz

Time to sell of some equipment. I have several bats for sale. Check appropriate section for specific bat. All Bats are $125 shipped. (The Miken is SOLD already) No cracks, chips. Knob Cuff included. SOLD
  11. LuDan

For Sale Two 28oz White Steels

Time to sell of some equipment. I have several bats for sale. Check appropriate section for specific bat. All Bats are $125 shipped. (The Miken is SOLD already) The only difference between the two is that the one with red knob does not have original grip. No Flat spots. Steel 1 (Red...
  12. LuDan

For Sale ASA Worth Jeff Hall Mutant - 27.5

Time to sell of some equipment. I have several bats for sale. Check appropriate section for specific bat. All Bats are $125 shipped. Jeff Hall Mutant No chips or cracks. Knob cuffs will come with bat. Hockey tape as grip
  13. LuDan

For Sale WILSON A2000 FOR RIGHT HAND THROWER

SOLD I have equipment that I need to sell off considering my playing days are coming to and end. Glove is still stiff and needs some work to break in more. Glove is $110 Shipped. I have bats for sell too. Check other boards for more info on them.
  14. LuDan

2019 Ad Softball Tournament City Tentatively Announced

HAHAHA!! Im sure he is looking at all that. Again, its more so to introduce the tourney to folks. Thanks for checking out the website!
  15. LuDan

2019 Ad Softball Tournament City Tentatively Announced

Thanks ShortYB The guy who puts this on has done so for 36 years straight in places that I was thinking "Why there?" and each year, I have gone, it has been an awesome trip. He travels to the host city for best rates, things to do, places to eat, party etc throughout the year so while I totally...