Recent content by lukeamdman

1. L

Easton Biff! and Thing '22

I will say though, I bought a 12" Kapow! at the same time, also 27.5 and also testing at 275-280 in the wrapper. I have almost 200 cuts on it with Evil BP Rockets and it's still testing between 255-260. It's absolutely spitting fire. The 27.5 12" Kapow! has a solid 1oz end load, and I'd...
  2. L

Easton Biff! and Thing '22

I also have a Biff! in 27.5. In the wrapper it was testing between 275-280. As I start to break it in I'll post how quickly the compression drops.
  3. L

Under the radar bats

I think he'll like the Wraith more if he breaks it in. I don't recall if I've tested the compression on that bat for him but it's probably close 300 still.
  4. L

Similar bats to the blue LS TPZ

^^^ I have that bat and like it. Huge sweet spot. I've only used it in one tournament so I can't speak to durability yet.
  5. L

Shipping bats

It'll default to USPS Priority, but there's a ground option that be ~$15 total even with the new fee for the box length. UPS should still be under $10.
  6. L

I'm going to miss the 10" Eastons

In the reviews, in the wrapper they'll test at 240 on one side near 275 on the other. That stinks of serious QC issues to me.
  7. L

I liked the TCT composite that Easton had. It wasn't extremely lengthy to break-in like the IMX but it still took a while.
  8. L

Truer words were never spoken.
  9. L

Yes, mines a 220. I might have to try a 240 when they're $99.
  10. L

I tried a 12" Anarchy Night Prowler and the barrel was very similar to a DeMarini. Very durable and a great bat, but unfortunately the sweet spot location isn't a good fit for my swing.
  11. L

I'll add, I've tried 12" DeMarini and 12" Miken bats, but because of a "sharper" taper on the barrel compared to the Easton and Lousiville, the sweet spot doesn't extend quite as far towards the end of the bat.
  12. L

I've always hit further towards the end of the barrel, so when Easton released the Bubba Club in 2018 I was all in and slowly put together a "lifetime supply": Now we're being told that next year all of our leagues will require 240 stamps... I've been looking for bats that have decent pop...
  13. L

OBP question

I was thinking a double as well, since he did get on base but should have stayed at second.
  14. L

OBP question

There's a runner on 1B, and the batter hits the 7-8 gap to the fence. The base coach holds the runner that was on 1B to 3B, but the batter proceeds to run to 3B forcing an easy out at home plate. For batting stats, is this an out or a triple?
  15. L

Older Eastons

26oz SCN4+ ?