Recent content by Mac82482

1. M

Michigan TournamentTeam 2017

If there is anybody looking to latch on to a good tournament team send me a pm. We are a new startup team playing USSSA class D. Good mix of veterans and young guys.
  2. M

Northern Ohio

Send me a PM if you interested in playing.
  3. M

Tournament Team in Michigan 2017

Tournament team in Michigan, USSSA Class D. 2017. Good group of guys, great sponsor, and we play all the local USSSA and GSL tournaments, including traveling to Columbus and Florida for GSL mojo and worlds. If your interested and have questions please contact me.
  4. M

Looking to play Disney Worlds - September 15th - Florida

Are you still available? If so contact me.
  5. M

Looking for a team. (Dayton, Ohio)

Interested in coming to MI?
  6. M

Ohio

Are you willing to come to MI?
  7. M

Looking for a Team in Michigan

Still looking to play in MI?
  8. M

Looking for a team Central Ohio

Are you willing to travel to MI?
  9. M

Tournament Team looking for players in MI

Class D USSSA tournament team looking for talent. We clinched worlds berth already and were looking for starters or players who can play certain tournaments if available. Please contact me with PM if interested,
  10. M

Tournament Team looking for players in MI

Class D USSSA tournament team looking for talent. We clinched worlds berth already and were looking for starters or players who can play certain tournaments if available. Please contact me with PM if interested,
  11. M

If your interested in playing this morning liberty park text 313 917-2424 ask for marc

If your interested in playing this morning liberty park text 313 917-2424 ask for marc
  12. M

Looking to play this morning 9am Liberty park? 313 917-2424 ask for marc

Looking to play this morning 9am Liberty park? 313 917-2424 ask for marc