Recent content by macmurph25

1. macmurph25

Price Check Orignial M75, 28oz

Found myself with a handful of bats I can't use any more and trying to figure out if they are worth anything. What can I expect to get for an original, made in America M75?
  2. macmurph25

***Official 2013 NWSoftballfans.com Superdraft***

It's open to everyone.
  3. macmurph25

LTB 28pz Helmer '13 or '14

Found one .
  4. macmurph25

Official 2012 SBFans Superdraft Thread

Yes. Thanks for that.
  5. macmurph25

2012 NW SBFans Superdraft - *Feedback Needed*

Oct 27th and Nov 10th are Husky home games... probably a good idea to avoid those dates.
  6. macmurph25

T.o.

As much garbage as Cleveland has shipped Seattle over the years, Carlos Baerga was not one of them. We did have Felix Fermin for a little while though.
  7. macmurph25

NFC West

What the hell are you talking about? Nobody has "pre-billed" the Hawks to do anything in YEARS. And back when that was happening, the Hawks were winning the west every year and choking in the playoffs. Also, I don't see how 9-7 is "doing anything" unless you count being better than last...
  8. macmurph25

2012 NY Yankees Thread

So... Ichiro. How's that goin'?
  9. macmurph25

Victorino & League

x2. He's basically Ricky Vaughn. Half expect to see the haircut in a zig zag every time he takes the mound.
  10. macmurph25

Ichiro's a Yankee!!!

If you ignore him he will have nothing to masturbate to and he will go away.
  11. macmurph25

Ichiro's a Yankee!!!

The more I read, the more I think this is the case. And he still is an above average defensive outfielder IMO. Just not the same one he was 3 years ago. He'll hit you a solid .270-.290 most likely and upgrade your outfield defense. This trade is a total win-win from what I can see.
  12. macmurph25

Ichiro's a Yankee!!!

That's original, digging on someone for saying "we" and "us." That's what real fans do. Get some new material. :D
  13. macmurph25

Ichiro's a Yankee!!!

I don't believe the ballpark directly impacts his ability to hit. However... It definitely impacts the rest of the lineup. When the rest of the lineup is getting on base, pitch counts get higher, you see more tier 2 relievers, more pitchers pitching from the stretch who have to throw more...
  14. macmurph25

Ichiro's a Yankee!!!

You realize that a short porch doesn't help you beat out infield singles, right?
  15. macmurph25

Ichiro's a Yankee!!!

I have $1000 right now that says that doesn't happen. LMK.