Recent content by mactruck

1. M

Rain, Rain Go Away

Fields aren't great and the umpires have to be the worst in the state. As of July 15th.
  2. M

Music in the dugout

You sound like fun.
  3. M

Waiting on pitch

batting practice
  4. M

Rain, Rain Go Away

Also, it doesn't make sense to not start at 8a. Yeah, I hate 8a games just as much as everyone else, but everyone knows that's when tournaments start. Not sure why they chose to start an hour later.
  5. M

Rain, Rain Go Away

Whose bat handles are still soaked? Probably going to have to re-do mine. How in the world do you leave all the bats out in the pouring rain?
  6. M

Rain, Rain Go Away

This happened last night in our champ of champs game at Berliner (I know this is a Cincy group, but it applies): Bases loaded, no outs. Batter flies out to RF. 1 out. R3 and R2 tags. R3 scores. 1B cuts off the throw and R2 is caught in an uneventful run down. 2 outs. R1 decided to tag at some...
  7. M

Rain, Rain Go Away

I have a bigger issue with them being zns. We've been required to use worth extremes or hot dots all year. I have plenty of those. Didn't budget for buying any more balls for the rest of the season. I asked Eddie if we can use worth balls.
  8. M

Exclusive Forum Member Giveaway Poll

I'd take the subs
  9. M

Batting order advice

Definitely joking.
  10. M

Batting order advice

Bat #7 first. Get him out of the way.
  11. M

2016 Last AB Thread

Single up the middle.
  12. M

KEEPER QUESTION

Do the other keepers get released?
  13. M

2016 Last AB Thread

Walk off HR... For the other team. Inning ending that knocked us out of the tourney.
  14. M

Sleeves and compression

i've been using medigrip (https://www.medline.com/jump/product/x/Z05-PF00084) lately. i like because it compresses, but I don't lose circulation and can keep it on for long periods with no discomfort. I used evoshield for a number of years and they were great, but I always had to take them off...