Recent content by Magnus_CA

1. Magnus_CA

Do the white DC41's feel dead like the black ones?

Thanks for the reply. I'm to the point where i'm convinced I want one and will live with the dead feel if I have to. I've just got to be patient and find the right deal now.
  2. Magnus_CA

^this. Thanks for putting into words what I could not. So the general consensus is that performance, once broken in, is comparable among the red knob dc-41, RI black knob dc-41, and the 2016 dc-41...but the 2016 has a dead in your hands, overly solid, lead pipe feel when you hit it while...
  3. Magnus_CA

I'm not saying it's not good, quite the opposite, just that it feels funny on contact. I guess it might not be broken in.
  4. Magnus_CA

Performance-wise I haven't seen a ball fly out of the park like what I see from my buddies '16 DC-41. However, it feels like I'm hitting the ball with a hollow lead pipe. I think I could learn to get over it but I wonder if the white DC-41 is less dead feeling with the same pop? Anyone that's...
  5. Magnus_CA

LTB NR 26 oz DC41 RI U-trip

Prefer NR and/or lightly used. Lmk.
  6. Magnus_CA

For Sale 7 Bats For Sale - Louisville, Miken, Easton, Demarini

Doh! How do I miss a $120 DC?!!!
  7. Magnus_CA

LTB LTB 2016 Worth JH Legit 220 26.5

Hey guys, Looking for a 26.5 JH Legit 220. 2016 release only with tags and a receipt. Lmk, Magnus
  8. Magnus_CA

what's the scoop on the SP14LV2?

The 'Laservision' LV2 is a one piece design and available in a 26.5 with endload, three traits that greatly appeal to me. However, I can't find many of them around nor is there much talk about them here. What is the verdict on them? Anyone know where to get one outside of what I see on eBay?
  9. Magnus_CA

Looking for 26.5 Black/Yellow Blackouts

Hey, I've looked around and haven't been able to find any minty 26.5 oz black and yellow Blackouts. Please PM me if you can point me to a pair. Thanks, Magnus
  10. Magnus_CA

Mizuno BlackOut Endload USSSA

Is there going to be a new version of the Elite xtreme?
  11. Magnus_CA

UPS dropped this off today....

Is there a finger holster?
  12. Magnus_CA

Do broken-in 454's or XL's suffer from mushy barrel syndrome?

I agree with you on Eastons and I have yet to swing a Mizuno that feels mushy, even after being broken in. Demarini's = mush.
  13. Magnus_CA

Hate isn't a strong enough word. :D
  14. Magnus_CA

That's what I'm looking for. Do you have the reload or balanced?
  15. Magnus_CA

I had a bunch of Worth's a while back (black Titan, Mayhem M7, red Reload) but I gave up swinging them because once broken in the barrel's went mushy. It almost felt to me that despite getting solid contact everythign was a miss hit. I switched over to Mizuno's because they stay stiff...