Recent content by mak2782

1. mak2782

ISO Wegman SP15BWA (ASA) 27

May consider a 28 oz also. PM or post here if you have one. thank you!
  2. mak2782

For Sale Mizuno GCP 51 LHT

Sold. thanks.
  3. mak2782

Last bump before ebay, with a price drop. $65 shipped.
  4. mak2782

bump er up
  5. mak2782

still got her, figured a lefty would have snapped it up by now.
  6. mak2782

Nice Mizuno GCP 51 up for sale only, no trades at this time. $65 shipped F&F or add fees. I use UPS ground. Will send tracking immediately. Actual model number is GCP 51XBX I believe it was a limited edition because of the rare color (blonde/walnut). 12.75" glove. Glove is in very good...
  7. mak2782

Mens Fastpitch

Same up here, there are quite a few tourneys with a lot of teams from Northern California Indian Reservations stretching from Sacramento North and East to Cedarville and into Nevada. We also have a local league with 8 teams if you can believe it. Team USA Jr. Mens team came out and played 2...
  8. mak2782

Mens Fastpitch

Yes, we're fortunate to have a league here locally, one of the few around. Also good tournament schedule. Wish more folks played but pitchers are getting harder to find.
  9. mak2782

Another SCN8 or SSR4?

L6 L6. Got mine and after a few weeks. I am a believer. Hope the thing holds up as its not broken in yet and already Im a huge fan. Ive actually had to put the scn8 down a few times. Heres to trying new things.
  10. mak2782

For Sale Recoil Maxload 28 oz

Sold to PHX, thanks for follow through!
  11. mak2782

Price Update I cant either. 2 guys agreed to buy it, neither came through though. $80 bucks shipped, final price before ebay.
  12. mak2782

Still up. another buyer flaked. Please don't reply or send PM's if you don't intend on following through. Much appreciated.
  13. mak2782

still up buyers never replied.
  14. mak2782

PM's returned. Let me know.
  15. mak2782

Another SCN8 or SSR4?

Broke down and bought an L6, swung one of my teammates and was very impressed. These new ASA bats destroy the 44/375 balls. Want to try a J3A but at the L6 price, I couldnt resist.