mason 25
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• wassup bro......just checking on ya and see how its going with the fam.....just wanna say Happy Thanksgiving to u and urs and stay blessed
    Mase,

Thats good to hear. The wife and I will continue to pray. I am now back in the states in Colorado(NC right now on leave till November). I never got to see Smoke before I left since he was doing his thing at All Armed Forces. I will have to get a hold of him and see if he can send me one. The wife is still wearing hers all the time. Her parents love the shirt.

Josh
    Well it sounds like things are heading in the right direction. Stay positive and keep fighting. You and Val are still in our thoughts and prayers. We missed yall for the Firecracker. Wasn't the same competition as last year but the wind made it very interesting.

Not sure how much of a hassle it is to order the shirts but I believe there were quite a few people here saying that they wanted one after we came back from Korea. I know yall have a lot going on right now with moving but when yall get settled into MO, we would love to try and place an order. I know me personally would be getting quite a few. How much of the proceeds are going to the cause? My wife wears hers all the time.

Thoughts and Prayers
    Josh
    Sorry to hear about Momma. I hope everything is going well for her and I wish her a fast recovery. Enjoy Hawaii the best you can and if you see the BTA gang before leaving, tell them I said What's up and I am doing well over here. I wont make it camp this year but already preparing for 2011. Take care Sud.
    DK
    What up Mase? Its Key from Camp. Good to see you on SBF. I am depoyed this year so wont wont make to camp this year. There is always 2011. Take care and good luck in PACWIDE and ALL Army Camp this year. All Army Gold!
    Actuallly, I'll be home today. So, I will be there for the Casey games. Glad to hear it's finally warming up. Okinawa was warm but it rained the whole time I was here.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…