Recent content by mattun

1. mattun

Wilson Customs

The new PF92 and the YP66 from a couple years ago both had four loops.
  2. mattun

Wilson Customs

My son did one this year through SBF and it came in on time. I think right on the 8 week estimate if I remember right. Anybody try a 14" A2000? I love the ancient Demarini Voodoo 13 2/3”, but I've felt like every time I've tried going bigger (Nokona and Vinci) you couldn't snowcone it making...
  3. mattun

molina

molina
  4. mattun

Looking for a 30oz Red Ultra 2 Maxload for my dad

He busted his last weekend and it was his favorite bat. It was the older 1-piece one with black lettering. Did the 2018 special edition not come in 30oz? I'd appreciate any leads. Thanks.
  5. mattun

LTB Used Rawlings HOH or Pro Preferred 12.75" RHT

It's for my kid who might be playing some OF this year so I'm trying to gauge what he likes before buying a new one. I might even be interested in just renting it for a week or two to compare with the Wilson 1799 and OT6 I picked up recently (which might be theoretic tradebait).
  6. mattun

For Sale Rawlings PP - PROS3039-6CB 12.75"

These are 265 new on a certain website
  7. mattun

For Sale Wilson A2000-1788

PM Sent
  8. mattun

For Sale Baseball bats: various

Safe to assume no USSSA stamp on the Omen?
  9. mattun

Pice check wilson a2k 12.75" OTB

In the land of baseballs and monkeys they are dumping the already discounted Mookie's glove at an additional 15% off with a coupon to get you there.
  10. mattun

Price check

Probably going to need to say which Fulk.
  11. mattun

The heart breaking moment when.....

I'm still a little bitter than my kid's team finished first, but we requested to be the #2 seed because I had a softball conflict (and I was our only pitcher). The league director said no (I felt there were other schinanighans happening, the #2 seed actually had an easier path playing the 9/4/1...
  12. mattun

What's closest to the Triad3 USSSA?

Interesting, that probably explains why used Triad 3s are getting $180 on eBay. I appreciate the posts, I picked up a 12 to mess around with and I might grab a Black (maybe justify it by selling my back up Triad 3 if I like it and they feel close enough).
  13. mattun

Just to throw a wrinkle in this. My two all time favorite bats are the Miken OG Freak and the Worth PST. I've been going pretty good with the Triad 3 lately. Is the Miken Black any hotter or is it basically the same bat as the Triad 3? I saw somebody say the Freak 12 swung a lot like a PST...
  14. mattun

Awesome, thanks. The '16s seem about $200 everywhere new. The 2015's seem kinda MIA. Are there any 15's kicking around that I'm missing used or new?
  15. mattun

Right, forgot there were at least two black ones. It's the black and blue Triad 3. Is the Freak Black recommendation mostly because of the barrel length?