Recent content by matty

1. matty

Easton 2006 Flex 28oz

The bat is Sold
  2. matty

Easton 2006 Flex 28oz

i am trying the darn photobucket but I cant get there page to load the pics. Send your email and I will deff send pics
  3. matty

Easton 2006 CNT flex 28oz

Deal is pending
  4. matty

I will try to get them on here or put an email. I have the bat in hand. I also forgot to mention the bat has both returns also with valid reciept.
  5. matty

I have a customer that would like to sell this bat. It has at the most 25-50 swings on it. He would like to get 400.00 but I will take offers for this bat. Let met know. No trades I will try to get them on here or put an email. I have the bat in hand. I also forgot to mention the bat has...
  6. matty

Easton 2006 Flex 28oz

I have a customer that would like to sell this bat. It has at the most 25-50 swings on it. He would like to get 400.00 but I will take offers for this bat. Let met know. No trades I will try to get them on here or put an email. I have the bat in hand. I also forgot to mention the bat...
  7. matty

Cotton24 what's the deal?

A early evening bump for the good guys.
  8. matty

So whats the deal with brandon. I know one thing the guy is not getting his bats back because brandon told me they were in the trash. So there better be some money returned.
  9. matty

uh oh sounds like trouble hehehehehe go get um boys.
  10. matty

it young not younge. No man just playing with yah. They will get their due thats all I can say. Matty
  11. matty

no I am not dealing with them. They keep using my reciepts to return things they never bought from me. Real scam artist here and a bunch of losers
  12. matty

The plot thickens. He has now tried to send a bat bag back in yet another name. So guess what he wont be getting a bat bag now. I have had that reciept denied as well. Boy oh boy what a freaking loser. Oh yes please post the names as soon as you find them out. Matty
  13. matty

bump for the good guys
  14. matty

Sorry guys I cant let this leave the first page.
  15. matty

Yes please tell we will blow up the new names