Recent content by MauriSSio

1. M

Brand of Microfiber Shorts?

microshorts?!?!
  2. M

Prison softball

you guys play prison rules!?!?!
  3. M

I'm never letting myself coach third again...

there is no way somebody is going to get thrown out by an outfielder (even if the fence was only 280ft away) just picking up the ball at the wall as the runner is already rounding 3rd. How fat was the runner??????? this story sounds like exageration and you probably sent him even though the...
  4. M

"Hey! Don't throw my bat!"

if theres someone on base (even 1st) it should get tossed out of the way. Nobody on base = leave it alone. No big deal either way.
  5. M

Peep my new turf shoes!

those dont look like they would provide enoungh traction for me. Especially in the infield
  6. M

Hands In vs Full Extentsion

why? there are plenty of good videos out there from credible sources that can teach you how to hit. Swingnmiss already hit the nail on the head. To get full extension BEFORE you hit the ball creates an incredibly long and slow swing. You generate more power and speed by keeping the hands in and...
  7. M

Hands In vs Full Extentsion

i agree with you. Basic principles of hitting seem to be largely ignored in this thread. Funny thing is, most are probably successful anyways because hitting slowpitch softball is easy. But yeah, these answers were kinda tough to stomach.
  8. M

3 and 1 count Swinging ????

We're talking about slowpitch softball, a game where the pitcher underhand the ball to you at an incredibly slow rate. You dont have to make your decision about whether youre going to swing or not before he pitches the ball!!
  9. M

Fair game or no?

If the trash can was out of the dugout then theres no reason its not fair game on that one.
  10. M

Jant squad!

hey, you guys are the ones saying there were some crap teams hitting crap balls not even good enough for batting practice. How can anybody feel good about themselves beating crap teams??
  11. M

Jant squad!

I have no idea who mike machenko is lol. I'm not even going to pretend I know. Sorry!
  12. M

Jant squad!

I'm sure he is a great guy. Never said he wasn't, maybe softball isnt as big over here on the west coast but before this board I had never heard of evil.sounds like a quality product. They apparently sponsor some mouthy people!!
  13. M

Jant squad!

I didnt play in that tournament, shoot I'm across the country. Just thought it was weird to brag about beating teams that were using balls not even good enough for batting practice. I guess I'm just old fashion when it comes to some things. Not sure what the name calling flame war is all about...
  14. M

Jant squad!

you sure are a class act all the way. Might want to do something about that anger issue you have going there though. Can't believe the hostility just from the suggestion of sharing a softball.