Recent content by mdterps34

1. M

been trying to email you for a while about hats we ordered. Please get back to me...

been trying to email you for a while about hats we ordered. Please get back to me. [email protected]
  2. M

LTB LTB Andy Purcell

Looking for the Andy Purcell Liberty Advanced. 12.75 anybody have one?
  3. M

Trails

Does anybody make a mid top trail shoe with a bottom like the boombahs or elites? I know elite used to but haven't seen them lately. Like the slightly more aggressive bottom but due to previous ankle injuries low tops scare me and sick of wearing ankle braces all the time.
  4. M

White Jerseys

Our team currently has black jerseys and gray pants but are possibly thinking of going to white jerseys. Any teams use white jerseys and gray pants? If so post pics so I can see how they look. Not sure we want to go to black pants and never been a fan of white pants
  5. M

Elite Specials of the Week - Inside -

Please add mdterps34
  6. M

T Shirts

Looking to get some t shirts done. will serve as warm up ts and ts for the girls to represent us on the sidelines. just plain tees, not sure what color yet, with one color logo on front and names and numbers on back. looking to get 10-20. let me know who could do these and the price. Thanks
  7. M

Elite Pants for Sale

What is the fit like on the elite pants. Comparable to any other companies?