1. MF'N MGR

Chicago Area Crucial Board Bro talk...

Iowa teams. I'm late.
  2. MF'N MGR

For Trade 26oz Ressmondo Sick 454 ASA & Utrip

bump it up
  3. MF'N MGR

Other GSL - Illegal Player

Thank you for the responses, guys. I was told at the field that the proper etiquette would have been to present my $75 protest fee on the spot, the game would have stopped and reviewed, then a ruling would've been made. I'm trying hard to understand how a team that uses an illegal player...
  4. MF'N MGR

Other GSL - Illegal Player

Umps, quick question about this scenario (I tried to find it in the GSL bylaws, but I'm not having any luck piecing it together to reflect a situation that happened this past weekend at a World Qualifier): Team A is at bat and a player is ejected due to an infraction (threw his bat) after...
  5. MF'N MGR

****ies Shorts

Is Mitzie still the way to go for ****ies shorts? I haven't been on for a while and noticed DSS site isn't active anymore. Any suggestions? Thank you in advance.
  6. MF'N MGR

JAMCO Athletic & Screenprinting is back.....

Bump for those West/Southwest teams still playing league. Bump for any Winter World's teams looking for some quick and new jerseys. Bump for all the other Snow States playing indoor ball. Bump for all the Softball Bruhs out there who need to up their shirt size because of Thanksgiving. Hit...
  7. MF'N MGR

Need quotes for team jerseys

Screenprinted drifits and pacific hats over here. Send email.
  8. MF'N MGR

Apparel companies need help

Responded to and quote sent
  9. MF'N MGR

Haven't seen it yet
  10. MF'N MGR

JAMCO Athletic & Screenprinting is back.....

Keep them emails coming. Thanks Bros....
  11. MF'N MGR

Send us an email, if you still need help. Badger tees and Pacific Hats available at Jamco.
  12. MF'N MGR

looking for affordable fleece pullovers

I think you already have your answer and want some company to tell you we will do it for $8 too. Go get it going.