MiamiE
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• bro you still playing? I am currently playing mills pond on wednesdays and tradewinds on sunday. Let me know if you got any space any other days of the week looking to play on other nights.
    I thought about that when I first joined. But now I'm over the age limit and my medical record would get laughed at and keep me from going anyway with all the back problems I have.
    Yup I'm still here for another 2 years or so. I'm definitely down for another tournament. I had a good time playin with y'all.
    Been good, just busy, Little League, Work, Been to St Thomas USVI and went to Roatan so been doing some traveling and staying very busy with everything else. Just started playing ball again, it is nice to get back to the rythm. How you been?
    Eric, same ole same ole brother. How ya been? Long time no speak for sure. If you ever need someone let me know, especially if you ever play up this way.
    Correct, I think that Hurricanes and us are both (6-2).
    We don't play again for almost 4 weeks (until May 31st).
    So if Playoffs are 4 teams, then you guys, Hurricanes and us should all probably end up there along with one other team.
    Later,

NB
    I can't right now I have little league going on till June...Thanks for asking. Hope all is well.
    David
    No problem bro. I figured it wouldn't take long to get to you down there. Glad you got them. I haven't got the check as of yet but will let you know when I do.
    Well my nephew has been working for tampa for about a 6mos now,and i know a few people over there.a very,very good friend of mine went through the process with st pete and was offered a job,but turned it down.(she was offered 3 in the same week)largo,st pete,lakeland.i will get ahold of both of them and get back to you tommorow.so expect a call.
    Just playing here and there when someone needs a player. Would like to get back into something steady. Let me know if you want to get in one and I will try to help get some of the guys together.
    Hey How do you like th og Titan (Black one) I swung a ress titan and Liked it but thought and have heard the black on is hotter...Any truth to that? I have an Og Extended that I am thinking of trading for one.. Let me know what you think...

David
    yes, I am playing with Elite...With my schedule with Little League it is dificult to do much of anything as that is priority and I am slowing down on playing ball but playing with elite as we can as he coaches LL as well. If anything changes I will let you know. Thanks for asking.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…