Recent content by MightyGazelle

1. M

2020 Crush

That’s the post Exactly! Yes I did look for a post about this particular bat before I posted the question lol
  2. M

2020 Crush

Perfect. Thank you!
  3. M

2020 Crush

Different bat completely. Thanks for looking out though, joker! Always a pleasure.
  4. M

2020 Crush

Model number 340537. All the websites have it advertised as the 2020 crush. It’s different than the 2019 black and orange one, and different than the hit kings exclusive
  5. M

2020 Crush

Looking for reviews in the 2020 orange and black crush. The 2019 black and orange crush was a little more stiff, the hit kings crush was hot out of the wrapper, which one does this one compare to? Thanks!
  6. M

For Sale OG Highlighter Freak 30

Pm sent
  7. M

Highlighter series

That’s what I figured. Bat companies must love me. I’ve always been a sucker. “Look.. this one is bright orange and says game ready on it!” Sold! LOL
  8. M

Highlighter series

Finally got an orange superfreak highlighter. Have not swung it yet. My first thought is that the end load is a little less than a freak 30, and maybe a little lighter than this years kp23. What do they do to make these bats “game ready”? Do they really start out a lower compression? Are the...
  9. M

Does anybody have 2019 Helmer Blue Line reviews?

I’ve also been looking for reviews in this. There really are NONE. Based off of the technology, it’s probably safe to say it takes longer to open up than last years but is more durable? However, bp hero said the fireflex 2 actually felt softer than last years fire flex and felt like it broke In...
  10. M

Does anybody have 2019 Helmer Blue Line reviews?

Blue line is 12 inch wild fire flex is 13.25 inch
  11. M

Blue line/nurple/branch

if anyone has a niw 27 oz 2018 branch, blue line or nurple just laying around... hit me up!
  12. M

2019 KP23

Just got my 2019 kp23. It most definitely, definitely has an end load this year. Feels like a freak 30, not like last years 23. I haven’t even opened the wrapper yet so I can’t speak on performance. But it’s a miken short barrel so we already know. Also have a 2019 branch and honestly the kp23...
  13. M

27 NURPLE

ISO 27 oz 2018 Easton Nurple. GAME READY please. Don’t care about papers or compression. Thanks!
  14. M

27 Blueline

ISO 27oz blueline. 200+ hits even nr is fine.
  15. M

ISO Freak 12

Preferably OG 27 or 28 oz. I can’t pay a fortune so 2-400 hits is fine as long as it has no major issues. Compression is no concern. Something around the $150 range?