Recent content by Mikaka

1. Mikaka

Swinging Bunt Team 15

C Adam Michalak 1 Adam Miller 2 Andrew Spicer 3 Dan Chase 4 David Andrew 5 Eric Ebner 6 Erin Clark 7 Jackson Scott 8 Jacob Short 9 Jason Coffman 10 Matt Graczyk 11 Terry Rajcan 12 Bill Barta
  2. Mikaka

Swinging Bunt Team 15

Your captain is here. Roster posted soon...
  3. Mikaka

Check us out

This has to be a joke, right?
  4. Mikaka

VIP Sportswear

The numbers needed greater attention to detail
  5. Mikaka

VIP Sportswear

You guys really like gradients.
  6. Mikaka

need a quick logo design

we all can, for the right price, and if you tell us what you're looking for. we don't come to you. you come to us.
  7. Mikaka

Need fall ball shirts who can help me out?

Help him out, Doce. I can't work with cell phone pictures of someone's computer screen to recreate clipart.
  8. Mikaka

*** duck butter ***

Rey, you've been paid for any and all Duck Butter jerseys. I know you're stirring a pot, and rightfully so, but it's the wrong pot. Any outstanding balance I have with you, which I admit I do, is between you and I, and not needed to be made public. So stay out of this thread as it has nothing to...
  9. Mikaka

*** duck butter ***

oh you ****ers. you found me.
  10. Mikaka

Sheepskin Leather Batting Gloves

Oh, Jeff, I love/loathe you. I was hoping for more of personal-experience-driven suggestion of a specific brand/model, not just a Google search.
  11. Mikaka

Sheepskin Leather Batting Gloves

I'm trying to find some replacements for my Worth Toxic batting gloves. Does anyone know of other batting gloves that use sheepskin leather for the palm like the Toxic's? And I'd prefer the similar "thinness" of the leather, as well.
  12. Mikaka

Trail Runners for Softball Review Thread

I'll get mine posted once I get home.
  13. Mikaka

Ok, now I feel like an *******...
  14. Mikaka

Leather-bound books, rich mahogany, and all that nonsense. I'm sure Chicago misses me, as well.
  15. Mikaka

What the hell are you talking about? We all know exactly what trail shoes are. It's literally what the thread is for. Do you see ANYONE showing us the plastic, molded cleats that you used to wear when you were in grade school? No. They're trail shoes. Save for the guy who's only slightly more...