mike leonard
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That's cool. Bring Parker out, heck even he might be able to hit one out with the super bat. lol
    Got the bat today also. I'm not home yet but my neighbor says it's GTG. Thanks again. Please leave a feedback and I will do the same.
    Hey Mike, you going to WSC tues. night to hit that bat again. Jerry wants to go. I told him i'd go and carry our balls but if there is a big turnout then i'm going home.
    Doesn't look like the bat is going to be here today, but it looks like your bat is still in transit aswell. I'll let you know when the bat gets here...
    Glad ya got it bro. The DS is real nasty but i'll give ya a little tip......keep an eye out for the new Gear Supremacy Re-load it is gonna be the bomb!
    I think it said "Tuned For Optimal Performance" right on the barrel.
    I'd like to swing that MM. The one Pete had was too light.
    I don't know anyone on the Easton side of things.
    I'll hit him up. All he can do is say no.
    I checked my Supremacy and it doesn't have any NR markings anywhere.
    Yep, and I have the other one on my couch. He wants me to trade him a used NR SCN8 Flex for it. I told him i'd have to take a couple of swings with your's to see if I like it. lol
    Haha that's funny.thing is they didn't get the ball he hit.that is pretty much a country ball league.they wouldn't even know where to start to send a ball in
    i guess one of the players dad works with me and he said they turned one of our balls in to have it checked they said j mac could not hit that hard with a legal ball
    Jay has hitting lessons from 4:30 to 5:30 today, so I will not be there tonight. Let Skeeter know that I will be able to make Thursday night. Do you have a copy of the schedule you could send me??
    dont know where heath has been i just want to show you i could hit a home run. We were beating them bad enough.
    mike i tried calling you earlier,give me a call.seeing if i can ride up with you tonight.701-2092
    I thought I would get to play tonight, but practice was rained out Tuesday so it was moved to tonight. You don't need me if "the Tony Hill" is there!!
    No i did not swing it but you hit a rocket with it kraig just got him one. I am going to have to get a new glove it was time for one anyways. I just tried to get on base for all the real homerun hitters to bring me in that is my job on that team is to just get on base. You were right there with me i dont think you got out either if you did it was only once
    Aw cmon Mike. Let MM swing his silly stick and you just snap him off. lol As far as I know we don't have any glass on BS unless Big Nikki did a garage hack job on that Helmer ASA he got from me. Even if he did, I doubt it's a threat.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…