Recent content by mikgars

1. mikgars

PRO303-6JBT trap

------------------------SOLD--------------------------------
  2. mikgars

PRO303-6JBT trap

Yup, still here PM sent or conversation started, whatever it is now.
  3. mikgars

PRO303-6JBT trap

This is a fredderf special, its a PRO303-6JBT that he converted to a trap with a web from Glovesmith. This one has been used for 2 seasons by our shortstop on turf IF. Always stored with a ball in the pocket and used with OIP(One In the Pinky). Note the minor wear on the binding around the hand...
  4. mikgars

PC please on a BF1682 and a 303 trap

Here's a stock photo. I'm guessing Nike would say something about the greater integrity at the base of the web, but its probably looks that way for mostly aesthetic reasons i.e. it looks bad a$$!
  5. mikgars

Thanks for the input fellas, anyone else want to chime in? I can shoot you a PM when I get a good idea of where I should be. I've been out of the loop for awhile, it seems prices have gone up for HOHs. Did you include the glove bag with the Elite J? I did find one but I am sure its from my...
  6. mikgars

Can you all help me out with a price check on a couple uncommon gloves. First, is the BF1682 Shado Elite J 2.0. This has been used 2 or 3 times in the field. It was re-laced in tan with laces from Glovesmith. I think I have the bag around here somewhere, I'll have to look. I've always used it...
  7. mikgars

Web Swap Question

No, no difference.
  8. mikgars

Outfielders

I try to mix it up among these they measure out between 12.5 and 13.25.
  9. mikgars

Glovesmith pictures

Blonde with the DT Black palm and liner
  10. mikgars

Looking to dunk a glove

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apIcL-LT3qM search youtube for ksn-23se if link doesn't work
  11. mikgars

For Sale 13.5" Custom Rawlings Heart of the Hide

Here's a pic of that 13.5 GS...(not for sale)
  12. mikgars

Nike Shado quality

I can't speak to the difference in quality between the lines but yes the bf1689 is bigger than 12.5. Mine measures between 12.75 and 13". I'm not sure I would recommend it for playing third without a web swap. The bf1489 at a true 12.5 could be used at third or in the OF, though I wouldn't want...
  13. mikgars

For Sale 13" Rawlings PRO-TB24

-------sold---------
  14. mikgars

For Sale 13.5" Custom Rawlings Heart of the Hide

Yeah, this was a custom from back in the day. At one time I had the date narrowed down but I don't recall now what that was. I do know it was made during the time Rawlings was making the PRO135SB, a softball specific HOH.