Recent content by milocoman

1. milocoman

For Sale RGGC DYO Customs Have Arrived

PRO208 - 12.5" timber with finger pad PROBH3 - 13" timber gold stamping PRO3319 - 12.75" two tone PRODCT - 13' timber Hit me up for pricing. Retail is $299.
  2. milocoman

2022 Dudley Doom Balanced Senior

Just did a special buy on the 2 piece balanced DDSR2B - PM if interested in the price.
  3. milocoman

Editing Text - Hightlight doesn't show up

Ricky I think we have the highlight issue fixed.
  4. milocoman

Because you did not pay your child support!!
  5. milocoman

For Sale Annual Rawlings Dealer DTO RGGC

Ryan told me at ABCA to expect them next month. We order more than most dealers so the guys that ordered just 3 of each model are getting theirs now. Horween release hoping to get the first glove by June. Samples due first week of February.
  6. milocoman

I noticed the same thing in a PM reply this morning. Still getting stuff worked out LMK if it continues.
  7. milocoman

Laz....hoping to get an update from Dudley this week.
  8. milocoman

A lot of moving parts right now Buggs, just trying to work through them all.
  9. milocoman

Marucci / NightShift Gloves

Almost looks like this was the last post before the forums broke - way to go Eric.
  10. milocoman

Will try and get an ETA for you.
  11. milocoman

For Sale New Easton Slowpitch

Four new models expected mid to late January. Hit me up for pre-order pricing on these. Retail on the new Miken and Easton slowpitch has been pushed up to $319.95 USSSA Black Magic- 12.75" Barrel - 1900 made USSSA Kapow - 12.75" Barrel USA Ghostmondo - 12.5" Barrel USA Ghostmond0 - 13.5" Barrel
  12. milocoman

For Sale Wilson Custom A2000 & A2K Now Available

Is there a dealer in Canada that handles customs?
  13. milocoman

For Sale Miken Benefit The Badge USSSA

Making 1500 of these and they are due to ship mid to late January. PM for member pricing on a pre-order. 25, 26, 27 oz only.
  14. milocoman

For Sale Annual Rawlings Dealer DTO RGGC

These are severely delayed due to Covid. We are getting one model this month supposedly quantity of 6 - I do not know which one yet. Rest are due in January
  15. milocoman

Rawlings Custom Glove Gallery

Nice looking DCT