Recent content by Mixxed

1. Mixxed

Turfs (Dont worry, this isnt a which should i buy thread)

My .02... If you have knee problems (like I do), your knees will thank you for wearing good cushioned trail running shoes. I started having knee problems after years of wearing Mizuno 9-Spikes, which I thought at the time were great (but then again, those were compared to regular cleats)...
  2. Mixxed

What year did you start playing softball & what were you swinging?

Got a late start, back in 2006. My weapon of choice was the Miken Camo... Loved that bat!
  3. Mixxed

For Sale 2013 Derby Boys ASA (26oz)

Sold!!!!!!
  4. Mixxed

Thanks man... I'm seeing that now, had no idea how to price... I'll price more competitively
  5. Mixxed

JUST got this a week and a half ago, used in one tournament this weekend... Hit a couple homers, and a few nice shots, but didn't have a chance to really break it in. Just didn't feel to my liking, but this bat is still a winner! No cracks, webbing, or anything yet. Less than 100 cuts on this...
  6. Mixxed

Best Turfs?

Another pair of turfs I rocked with last year are the Nike 3/4 Speed Nubby. Lax turfs, but VERY cushioned. They're cut narrow though,so may not be comfortable if you've got fat a$$ feet.
  7. Mixxed

Best Turfs?

I know OP asked about turfs, and I've been wearing Mizuno 9-Spikes for the last 6 years... But I recently tried the UA Heater Mid (molded cleat)... And as far as comfort, it's as comfortable as wearing a set of turfs IMO. At least initially... Haven't put much wear on them yet, but just...
  8. Mixxed

Nike Turfs

Good luck with that, I've tried to find them for the past couple years, they're either discontinued or always sold out.... from what I've seen.
  9. Mixxed

Pictures of your teams

Love these jerseys...
  10. Mixxed

Quick Review Turf Shoes- Mizuno 9 Spike Blast

If you want an even more cushiony feel, take out the insoles and replace them with the Dr. Scholls sports gel insoles... Feel SO good...
  11. Mixxed

Evil ASA HOT

If we pre-order now, when will they arrive?
  12. Mixxed

For Sale Jordan CMFT Max 12

Are they actually turfs though?
  13. Mixxed

For Trade NIB Evil ASA HOT 44/375

Would you be willing to sell?
  14. Mixxed

LTB Couple Dozen Good Quality .44/.374 ASA Softballs

Looking everywhere for Trump Rocks or something comparable, everyone is sold out... Anyone know where I can find a few cases of some quality .44/.375's anywhere?