Recent content by mkejohnson

1. mkejohnson

derby boys 2015

Is it the ASA or Utrip???? How does it compare to the Yellow or orange Derby Boys???
  2. mkejohnson

orange vs blue DB

My broke in Blue DBA was awesome, but the orange DBA was just unfair to use. On the Utrip side, the yellow was better than the green by leaps and bounds. I wasn't a fan of the green, and will buy every yellow I can find, lol. So if you have any yellow or orange DB's, please PM me........
  3. mkejohnson

Secret Santa hint thread

My guys stuff goes out Thursday morning.......It's what he asked for...........last and final clue.........There used to be a beloved hawk and a ryno in this town....
  4. mkejohnson

Secret Santa hint thread

Sorry. Yes, Santa has visited the house and I am trying very hard not to just open it and see whats inside.......lol
  5. mkejohnson

Secret Santa hint thread

Sorry Guys. I have been in the hospital for a little bit. Had a bit of a scare with the ticker, but I am doing better. My guys stuff should be going out this weekend. I didn't forget you, lol...
  6. mkejohnson

Secret Santa hint thread

My guy will be recieving his package(s) in December. Waiting for something to be released.........
  7. mkejohnson

Secret Santa hint thread

I have a very long road trip and will be my guys state on Saturday.....
  8. mkejohnson

Secret Santa hint thread

My guy is Married and I lived in his state while in the military.
  9. mkejohnson

Secret Santa hint thread

My guy lives EAST of me.
  10. mkejohnson

I haz seen the new Combats..

On my post above it says this..... Sorry, we are unable to generate a view of the document at this time. Please try again later. You can also try to download the original document by clicking here. Click on the click here and it should bring up the catalog.
  11. mkejohnson

I haz seen the new Combats..

I have the 2015 catalog of all signiture bats. Tried to upload it here, but it keeps getting an error. http://www.combatsportsgroup.com/2015-slowpitch-catalog.pdf
  12. mkejohnson

Official 2014 Combat SS wish list thread

Favorite team in Denver Broncos Knob cuffs, lizard skins would be great. Looking to get a new rollerbag this year. Looking at the Pro 14 from Combat. Hoodies or team hats. I like to collect team hats from around the country. Not very picky, just happy to be a part of this.
  13. mkejohnson

Official 2014 Combat Secret Santa sign up

Was awesome last year. I am in again this year.
  14. mkejohnson

New Combat Bags

Anybody know when these come out??????
  15. mkejohnson

Any reviews on the legends

I have one with about 6-700 hits on it and it is awesome. It is not as hot as my 1k hit ASA DB, but the sound is different and the exit speed is crazy. I bought another and its my utrip gamer.