Recent content by mkeller21

1. M

Any Substitution (re-entering)

I was wondering how many times a coach of a team could have a bench player (hit/field) for the same starter and then re-enter the starter on to the field the next inning/half inning? Is the rule different for different sanctions? Enlighten me!
  2. M

Classis M's 52 300's and bat grips

Hey everyone, what in your opinion are the best classic m softballs, 52 300s, and bat grips money can buy? I have hit only hit evil classic m's dudley thunder 52 300's and I LOVE VukGripz.
  3. M

Demarini Dinger Slinger vs Newbreed

They are also both 12 inches in barrel length.
  4. M

Yeah, they both have the same composite so indeed they are alike in a pretty big way.
  5. M

2017 Torch

I think it was just put up on the website this week that the DNA mutated passed certification on the Monsta Militia website. If you're a member check it out!
  6. M

2017 Torch

Has anyone ever compression tested the monsta bats? If so, what did you get for results. People usually drool over compression results but I have never seen any for Monsta.
  7. M

Alright fellas, upon investigation the only thing that is different between these two bats are the end caps. The Newbreed has a big D end cap and the dinger slinger is a dish end cap. If there are any other differences let me know!. Also, what end cap do you prefer? Is there a difference...