Recent content by mlpower

1. M

This place used to be the bomb.

Just stopping by to say hi. Moved to 1/2 century Senior ball in FL. Love it!
  2. M

Stolen softballs

THIS DEFINITELY HAPPENS. I've lost too many Evils. I've had over three dozen of them go missing. I only have two left and they have other team's names on them LMAO. I guess what goes around comes around!
  3. M

ISPS presents 1st Annual Central Florida Men's Slow Pitch Tournament 11/21

Bats? I've never played ISPS. What are the bat rules? I looked on the website and saw all the old ASA bats as illegal. Can you use USSSA/ISA/NSA/ASA bats as long as they are not on the list?
  4. M

Orlando Leagues?

Williamsburg for now while house is built at Lake Nona.
  5. M

Orlando Leagues?

I am moving down there in June. I am looking for a league or leagues to jump into. Any suggestions? Also, are most of the leagues ASA, UTRIP or other?
  6. M

For Trade 2- og z2000 26oz both bad qc

I have a 26 ounce Balanced Z3K with about 100 swings on it. It has been backing up my Z2K all year. Receipt from SBF too.
  7. M

You had a good spread at the Joker tourny! I was only there for the 2nd game of the first day...

You had a good spread at the Joker tourny! I was only there for the 2nd game of the first day and had to go! I hope you guys raised some good cash!!!!
  8. M

? on the z2000

Thanks for the feedback guys. I was going to get a Z2-RI but have decided to try the Z3. So many versions of the Zs out there its really hard to keep em all straight!
  9. M

? on the z2000

How do the Re-Issues compare to the Z-3000?
  10. M

GTG wehling36 is GTG

Bought a Z2K Dual Stamp off him. Delivered as promised.
  11. M

Not GTG about sbr420a

Good luck man. That sucks!
  12. M

og z2000 utrip

I have a QC4 that has lasted me all of last year and shows no signs of slowing down. It was also part of that NR batch. I either got lucky or I should have picked up more of these!
  13. M

For Sale OG Z2k Balanced 26oz Dual Stamp

PM Sent on this one. I've been on the look out for one of these. So if I don't get it and anyone else has one. Please hit me up!
  14. M

E Worlds - Orlando FL

Congrats to the 29ers from NH. They came in 4th. Solid work guys!
  15. M

What's the deal with QC# on z2k's?

I have a QC4 batch with about 100 swings on it so far... Just sayin. Balanced