Recent content by MMAKOL

1. MMAKOL

price check xeno fp13X 33/23

Is this bat gone? Or still available?
  2. MMAKOL

For Sale Easton mako and yes xeno

Who bought the Xeno..? Cant believe I missed that one......I need that bat for my daughter. Anyone else have that Xeno in 31/21..?
  3. MMAKOL

For Sale 31" Easton Mako & FS1

**** drastically reduced price bump ****
  4. MMAKOL

Price check on a couple

Let me know about the 31/21 Xeno, my daughter wants to give one a try.
  5. MMAKOL

For Sale/Trade Wilson A2K 12.75

Sold sold sold
  6. MMAKOL

PMs responded to.
  7. MMAKOL

BUMP this up for some fresh views and a NEW lower price.
  8. MMAKOL

Bump this back to the top for some offers.
  9. MMAKOL

Wilson A2K 12.75 (PRICE CHECK) Looking to sell this Wilson A2K088GOT6 for $125.00 or trade for the following: 26oz Mken DC41 (White barrel) 26oz Miken Freak Black If price is off please let me know........Ill work on BEST OFFERS. Glove is in GREAT condition and still not broken in yet.
  10. MMAKOL

SCN1B is more balanced than the Mako and the FS1. Performance wise I think it all depends on the girl swinging the bat. My daughter hit further with the Mako, but prefered the SCN1B. Mako feels less endloaded than FS1, but still endloaded, also has a nicer feel off the bat(to me anyway)...
  11. MMAKOL

If she loved the CF5 feel and performance, she will more than likely NOT like the Eastons. The Mako is 1oz heavier than stickered. Not sure about the FS1 as I never weighed it, but it does feel very similar in weight to the Mako.
  12. MMAKOL

Great combo for an Easton lover. 31" 21oz (-10) combo kit $175.00 shipped priority mail for BOTH bats. Includes all fees.
  13. MMAKOL

For Sale DeMarini CF6 32/23

Purchased for one of my DD teammates and bat is too heavy for her. Bat is in 9-10 condition. My loss your gain $125.00 Shipped priority mail. DeMarini CF6 -9 32/23
  14. MMAKOL

Miken Freak Black - ??

I can assure you that they certainly do not feel the same. At least not the 31/21 worth 2 legit composted to the 32/22 MFB. Feel like totally different bats. The Legit feels heavierand slightly endloaded as compared to the Miken perfectly balanced feel. They also sound very different on...
  15. MMAKOL

Miken Freak Black - ??

Picked one up for my DD on amazon prime for 149.99. Seriously impressed with this bat so far. I'll update once we get a few live BP sessions in.