Recent content by Mmcombo

1. M

Worst Excuse for No Show

Hearing some of these excuses made me laugh. For these reasons I have learned not to even ask anymore. I simply give the players a heads up text on Tuesday for our game on Thursday. Who is in and who is out? Want to volunteer information fine.... but I don't ask so they don't have to lie. Just...
  2. M

I am looking for some tournaments to travel to with my team next year 2021. I hear that t here...

I am looking for some tournaments to travel to with my team next year 2021. I hear that t here is a big tournament every year in the Dakotas. IS this true and can you provide some specifics?
  3. M

Pickup player horror stories

Reverse Pick Up Stories but for the same tournament. Part 1 I was coach of a base team in Germany and already paid for a tourney about 2 hours away and had enough guys at the time. However, Friday night rolls around and all of sudden I am down to 8 guys including a buddy from another base...
  4. M

How many gloves do you bring to a game

3. trap for pitch/1st, inf glove and a back up in case of rainy weather.
  5. M

What would you want?

If not me, then there are only one or two guys I would rather have. I have been the hero and the goat but when I was the goat there was no one else to blame and I can accept that.
  6. M

For Sale/Trade The One and Juggy

Are you willing to break up the pair?
  7. M

For Sale 12" Nokona AMG 175 - RHT

Just sent you private message
  8. M

For Sale Few Gloves

Do u still have the Nokona Sent pm with offer
  9. M

For Trade 12.5" nokona american legend

PM Sent about offer
  10. M

For Sale deal of the day on a nakona amg600k

Sent you a request for pics
  11. M

LTB glove relacing

Just sent you a PM
  12. M

What positions do you hate filling in for?

As a fill-in I shouldn't be playing SS, LF or LCF. I can do it but i'd rather not as a fill-in. Been pitching forever so it is second nature for me. All other positions I am confortable but lost a step or two with age for SS and the most active outfield positions.
  13. M

For Sale Mizuno & Nokona Gloves

Sent you a pm. let me know.