Recent content by moosetaffa14

1. moosetaffa14

Minnesota Thread

They are yours! Shoot me a text sometime today and we can coordinate where and when you want to meet up and make the drop...
  2. moosetaffa14

Minnesota Thread

Does anyone want a TON of old 44cor balls... I have no need... or know if anywhere local would want them... hate to throw them away but I’m tired of moving the bags.... text is best 763-443-1887 I don’t get on here as much anymore.. they are obviously free, would like a local board bro to get...
  3. moosetaffa14

Adidas EQT 1st baseman glove 12.5 used LHT

Still got my bats ready to ship... 26spec1 and 27superfreak
  4. moosetaffa14

Minnesota Thread

If anyone is looking for a 1b or right fielder for tournaments let me know... my carpet ball league fell apart and I am looking for a new home... preference on 1b (I field lefty, bat right) but am totally comfy anywhere in the outfield just have more right field speed... I'm not on any rosters...
  5. moosetaffa14

For Sale/Trade DCT Pattern SSK

Wrong hand for the position or else I'd snatch it up... bump for you though
  6. moosetaffa14

Minnesota Thread

I like most of what I've heard... hoping for the best as always I'll update when I get it out on the field
  7. moosetaffa14

Minnesota Thread

Yea I traded my DNA.. had the monsta for like 2 years and just never could hit it right... my 16 AM is my bread and butter so hopefully the omega can be a good back up.
  8. moosetaffa14

Minnesota Thread

Anyone try an omega? I traded around for one and a Juggy OVL.. am hoping to have them here Friday...... then hopefully some cuts Saturday to see if I'm happy lol.. just curious
  9. moosetaffa14

Price Check OG superfreak 27oz

just wondering if anyone knows what it's worth? 27oz solid, clean/good endcap, no rattles webs chips.. Any help or offers are appreciated... http://forums.softballfans.com/threads/26oz-dna-27oz-freak12-26oz-spec1.1439424/#post-18856607
  10. moosetaffa14

For Trade 26oz DNA 27oz Freak12 26oz spec1

DNA and F12 on their way to Cali...
  11. moosetaffa14

DNA and F12 are pending trade
  12. moosetaffa14

Also no prices... only trades
  13. moosetaffa14

IMG_0150 by moosetaffa14 posted Apr 8, 2017 at 10:53 AMUpdate I found a small paint seam on the f12... I do have barcode but receipt is expired
  14. moosetaffa14

looking just to see what's out there... looking for est xl asa, freak platinum asa, AM, omega let me hear what you got looking mostly asa.. Don't know the number of swings on the bats.. I've owned and used them all over the last 2+ seasons... I play 1-2 nights a week and occasional weekend...
  15. moosetaffa14

For Sale 2013 Flipper Aftermath

Really wish i had funds for this... it'll be gone before I can move any of mine lol