Recent content by mravelo

1. M

Gilbert, AZ BLD Co-ed

My wife is bugging me to find us a team at BLD on Friday nights. Anybody have any openings? She's an infielder with good speed who will bat at least .500. I can play just about anywhere that isn't SS. Can pitch if needed.
  2. M

New to Az

just moved to the Chandler/Gilbert area and looking for a team to join. D level tourney player. I play OF/corner IF and can throw strikes Ina pinch if needed. Typically a 4/5 hitter and batted over .800 last winter worlds at Disney. Am open to just about anything league, travel, coed. Just...
  3. M

Looking for team Gilbert, Az

just moved to Gilbert from Orlando and looking for a team For myself and also a coed team for my wife and I. Please shoot me a pm if you have any potential spots.
  4. M

Hopping on the Wagon!

Ah, I misread that. I go down to Largo for work here and there, will let you know if I'm headed that way.
  5. M

For Sale 26oz Wanted ASA

Coming to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! My wife will be very happy with this. She's been trying to swing my 27 and 28 Wanteds and they're just a little bit too heavy.
  6. M

Hopping on the Wagon!

Hey I just saw that you're in Seminole County. If you want to give the new line some swings let me know and we can meet up.
  7. M

Worst durability I have ever personally seen...

Just had to send in a HOOOOT DG 275 because of this. Blue wouldn't even let my wife swing it anymore. A few zippers and they got all pissy about the exit speed.
  8. M

Hopping on the Wagon!

For me, the Wanted is noticeably stiffer and more "endloaded" than the DBA. It also is just beastly at around 500 swings whereas my DBA was on its last legs. DBA a little more of a mid-load feeling and oddly enough a little more of a noticeable flex than the 2pc Wanted. Absolutely love them...
  9. M

For Sale 26oz Wanted ASA

I'm your huckleberry. Let's get this deal done!
  10. M

Couple grips for the homies

All spoken for. If I didn't return a PM it's because you were too late. I'll ship em out priority tomorrow morning.
  11. M

Combatants Say Your Random...Part 7

You playing at lake fairview tonight?
  12. M

Combat Coaches Choice Backpack Rip

I've got the navy. Started to rip in the same spot within a month. I took it to a shoe repair place and it's been perfect ever since...except for the fact that now it's ripping on the other side of the zipper. Back to the shoe repair place I guess. Also, my rip is damn near all the way down. I...
  13. M

For Trade 28 oz Aftermath

Overnight shipping via FedEx. Thanks for the constant communication. GTG here.
  14. M

Returned! Let's get this puppy moved. Need more DBA's and Wanteds in my life!
  15. M

Where are all the Wanteds?