Recent content by mrfreez

1. mrfreez

Price Check VX2u

@zanderson - I might be able to help you sell it. Can you message me a link to pics? what were you looking for it $$ wise?
  2. mrfreez

Price Check VX2u

I'd say your in the 150-170 range. Depending on demand it could go for a bit more
  3. mrfreez

?? On vx2u

@theshoe - there is a vx3 in the for sale section - just a quick heads up
  4. mrfreez

?? On vx2u

They weren't as popular so you might be in luck. I can keep an eye out for you. Do you have a preferred weight?
  5. mrfreez

?? On vx2u

So I have all three of these. The OG Vx2U I found had a shorter break-in time and was more durable. The 2nd Gen Vx2U was equally as hot but didn't last as long as the OG. Then comes the Vx3 which is an absolute tank. It took the longest to break-in and hasn't shown signs of wearing out...
  6. mrfreez

For Sale Selling two 30oz 2015 Cl22

pm incoming
  7. mrfreez

VX2u for a Canadian Mad Dawg?

I wouldn't do that trade (no offense to anyone) But the VX2U is a pure firestick!
  8. mrfreez

For Sale Mad Dawg Canadian Exclusive

It has the thumbprint. You can see it in the 2nd pic. I have one and absolutely love it
  9. mrfreez

Check Your Closets

what are you looking to pay for one? (pm me) I might have a slightly used 28 kicking around in my bag
  10. mrfreez

VX3 VideoReview- Just For Fun

Will do. I have a 28oz and the endload is quite noticeable.
  11. mrfreez

VX3 VideoReview- Just For Fun

I got one today. Put about 125-150 hits on it. I agree with you - once it's broken this thing is going to be just silly. One of the things that jumped out at me is the sound. The first 50 hits sounded like the og flipper. After the 100 mark the barrel is getting more responsive & "jumping"...
  12. mrfreez

For Sale 27oz J3U & 27oz CL22 Pink NR

txt send .... waiting on reply
  13. mrfreez

For Sale 28oz True One NR

pm sent - you willing to ship to Canada?
  14. mrfreez

For Sale Mint 28oz 2014 The One w/receipt

pm incoming