Recent content by mrmurph01

1. M

the Carolinas

Pretty sure we're going, but I will be out of town for a graduation.
  2. M

JH Liberty

Anybody put some swings on one yet? I have one that I haven't gotten to swing yet. I will say that just from dry swinging it does seem heavier than sticker weight. Wondering if anybody has put enough swings on one to have formed an opinion yet.
  3. M

Microfiber Shorts

Anybody know of anywhere that does a maroon or Columbia/baby blue microfiber short similar to the Elite shorts?
  4. M

For Sale/Trade 3 Old Stamps, 1 New

Make offer bump.
  5. M

For Sale/Trade 26 oz OG Bal Z1K USSSA

Make offer bump.
  6. M

For Sale/Trade 26 oz OG Bal Z1K USSSA

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?p=18694693#post18694693
  7. M

Maniac, blackout, and Titan gone. Will sell the Z1k for $60 F/F OBO. Someone help me get rid of this thing.
  8. M

Price drop bump
  9. M

Looking to trade/sell a few bats. I know the old stamps don't carry much value, but could be used in backyards or for bp. Really looking for a new to mint RHT glove. Preferably 12.5" and up, but not limited to that. Any bat would need to be ASA 26oz. Willing to do 2, 3 or all of these for 1 if...
  10. M

'15 OG Aftermath and 44/375's

For some reason the park where I play league locally has switched back to 44/375's from the 52/300's. I loved the way my OG hit the 52's and I know that's what they were designed to hit. My question is, is there any drop off with this bat when hitting the 44's? Also how much will this affect the...
  11. M

For Sale/Trade OG Fulk, 454, ST100, '14 CL22 (2)

25 oz USSSA SIS Easton r/r (10/15) with barcodes about 200 cuts for the st100??
  12. M

Boone's tournament?

I'll be there!
  13. M

Price Check SIS Team Edition weighting.

I have a 25oz and it has a pretty significant endload feel. I usually swing 26oz endload bats, and am glad I went with the 25.