Recent content by mtande2

1. M

MINNESOTA Thread: Mother Nature hates MN softball.

I need a couple of guys at the airport fields in Blaine tonight for 1 game at 6. Please PM or text me 7six3-439-9391.
  2. M

Price Check Gmp55bk

Thinking about puting this up after the price check. Still on the fence, but it is the whole package. Comes in box with bag, DVD and key chain. 1 outdoor catch last summer. Several light couch catch sessions. Let me know what you think.
  3. M

Price Check Gmp55bk

I thought you were done after the 56... Let me know
  4. M

Price Check Gmp55bk

Just wanted to do a price check. Thinking about selling it. Not much wear. A little couch catch and couple session of outdoor catch. No oils or conditioners. Very stiff. Pocket is starting to develop. Thank you for your input. I'm at work and photobucket doesn't work here. There are...
  5. M

For Sale/Trade A2000's, Heart of Hide

Has anyone tried the PRO601DCC? How does the size compare to a GMP55? How do the finger stalls feel compared to the 55?
  6. M

Next year bat question

I got this email yesterday from our LD in Blaine: Manager's, The paragraph below states that it is the league director's discretion to allow "old" USSSA bats for one more season for LEAGUE PLAY ONLY. The City of Blaine will allow you to use your old bats for one more year. If you plan on...
  7. M

NBA Trade Rumor

http://www.foxsportswest.com/07/09/12/Clippers-involved-in-proposed-Howard-tra/msn_landing.html?blockID=758514&feedID=3707 The Clippers already wrested Chris Paul from the Lakers. Now they might help prevent their Staples Center co-tenants from getting Dwight Howard. These are certainly...
  8. M

Twins 2012

I believe a few solid prospects for our farm system would be enough. We have to move him before the end of the year, so we don't lose him to free agency with nothing in return.
  9. M

Twins 2012

All I will say is TRADE HIM NOW!!
  10. M

Twins 2012

Finally did something with Marquis. It's good to see the young kids pitching well and the bats are actually working. It will be interesting to see what we can get done in trades and moving people. The AL Central sucks, but I think this year is pretty much lost unless they play out of their minds.
  11. M

Twins 2012

They definitely need to get rid of Frankie and Capps, but Liriano has to have at least two good games to get any kind of value for him. As far as the farm system, maybe they should give Diamond a shot. He's 4-0 with 1.07 at Rochester, I know numbers don't translate between triple A and the...
  12. M

Twins 2012

It does feel good to have two wins in NY. The pitching problems need attention!
  13. M

For Sale NIW 30 oz SCN18BH w/receipt X2

Sorry it is not.
  14. M

My gf said this softball bat not cool!

I'm amazed he hasn't been discovered yet and banned again.
  15. M

For Sale NIW 30 oz SCN18BH w/receipt X2

Reply sent...