Recent content by Mtelander89

1. Mtelander89

Pitching Helmet Preferences

I know the Worth Legit Pitcher's Helmet is pretty popular, but wanted to see what guys were using and why they are using it. Just a random post for a Friday morning! Thanks!
  2. Mtelander89

Price Check Worth Mutant JH Reissue

Saw one in a tourney this weekend. Did well against us! I would say it doesn't have steam because they hit the market right before the grey Legit line came out, which performed better out of the wrapper. Along the lines of the old Orange Ressy, Yellow Balanced, and black/pink JH (2014 was the...
  3. Mtelander89

New Worth Legit 220 Jeff Hall Signature Bat Releasing

I can't see the resemblance... ;) But who doesn't love watermelon? #Merica
  4. Mtelander89

Yep, so you'll have some endload on the traditional vs. the White/Pink Lite, which is half oz weights, minus that extra endload. Both are weighted the same in 24.5-28.5 weights, but only the one has the balanced feel, whereas the traditional has an endload. Hope that makes sense...haha! And...
  5. Mtelander89

It's half ounce weights, but with a balanced feel. Doesn't have the endload the normal Jeff Halls have. It's where the "LITE" in the name comes in.
  6. Mtelander89

This one is a traditional layup with no coating. It's the normal load Jeff Hall that completes his line (the Lite from December was was a balanced loading with half oz weights and was short barreled, this is long). The Liberty bats have the STIC covering and LS bats were like a rough, sandpaper...
  7. Mtelander89

What is Worth coming out with for senior bat line (2016)

I don't believe there's going to be SSUSA bats for Worth. I think the company (Miken and Worth) are focusing on the Miken line for SSUSA. Ultra 2 Blacks and the one piece Ultra II are going to be where it's at. Been seeing those U2 Blacks and have heard they are the real deal.
  8. Mtelander89

Info on the 52 series Bats

I'm definitely picking one up as well! Looks sick! They also allowed us to use USSSA bats for ASA State this year (how messed up is that...a State tourney), so it's definitely what I'm using!
  9. Mtelander89

If you can use USSSA bats, I would go with the 220 line. Those are hot as hell and hit everything well, including 52s. If you play only ASA or ASA/NSA and no USSSA, 52 line is what I'd go with if you were dead set against picking up 2 separate bats, but I'm sure that's few and far between for...
  10. Mtelander89

New 2016 Legit

Should just be an error that I bet they fix. 24.5-27.5 is what I saw as well.
  11. Mtelander89

New 2016 Legit

It's a new loading. The difference between JH Reload and JH Reload LITE is they are both half ounce weights, but the normal reload has a 0.5oz endload, where the LITE is more balanced. Geared towards players that want to swing balanced and something that's superlight but not endloaded for women...
  12. Mtelander89

True, with the exception of the Psycho line. Those are still made to hold up to the old ASA balls. All of the Worth ASA line is 52 specific, as is the Miken 2-Pc and Freak 52.
  13. Mtelander89

I got to swing a resmondo legit 220 last week (SBL2RU)

Agreed! It's a beautiful thing when it happens!
  14. Mtelander89

New 2016 Legit

It's called Elite because players at the top level prefer a shorter barrel. They normally hit the ball at the same place on the barrel each swing, so with a shorter barrel, the MOI changes and carries through the zone better.
  15. Mtelander89

Easton vs worth

^^^dis....