Recent content by murc

1. murc

What's wrong with this juggy?

Good grief. When the knob broke off of my old juggy, at least I used the old knob when I fixed it.
  2. murc

For Sale 30oz ASA EL Z2K

Hanging the game up for a while here... The bat has about 200 swings. The only blemishes are ball marks. No webbing, cracks, or rattles. Returnable w/receipt(recently dated). I have pics on my phone that I'll upload this evening from my computer. If you wants pics sooner, PM me a number...
  3. murc

LTB 30oz BATS THREAD

I have a 30oz EL ASA Z2K. Less than 200 hits. The only blemishes are ball marks. No rattles or any problems. Its a hot stick and I like it alot. I just don't play anymore. Returnable x2. Looking for $150 shipped.
  4. murc

Any advantage to dropping 2 fingers off top hand over just 1 finger?

Drop two off the knob with a two finger overlap. Thats actually where its at.
  5. murc

so i know yall punish for Ks what about last out of inning..

I dont know. But if a team I was playing on did that, id defect and ask the opposing team if they needed help because the team Ive had the complete displeasure of commiting to are a bunch **** whistle blowing queers
  6. murc

L1 the little bat that could!

Id do the same thing. A short warranty period on top of the notion that bats are made to be swung rather than babied would lead me to swing it till it dies.
  7. murc

LTB Cheap 30oz utrip composite.

LMK what you got.
  8. murc

For Sale Mizuno, TPS, 2 Worths, all 28oz

Bad. Vair baaad.
  9. murc

For Sale/Trade 2013 sp12st98

Bump for a local.
  10. murc

For Sale Mizuno, TPS, 2 Worths, all 28oz

Two gone bump. Happy long weekend.