1. M

For Sale/Trade Easton SRV4.. almost new...34 26

125.00????????150.00??????????
  2. M

For Sale/Trade 26oz scn6

really dont know a price. taking offers. really wanted a super freak 26oz
  3. M

For Sale/Trade 26oz scn6

SOLD..........easton scn6....for sale or trade... buddy took out of wrapper last week. has less than 50 hits. wants to trade for a 26oz super freak or 260z jh120 really would like to do a local trade or sale.....but would consider doing paypal....
  4. M

dc pscycho durability

how cold was it whan you were hitting with it?
  5. M

worth mayhem's

does anyone notice a difference in all the mayhems besides a paint job? connell...fulk...m75 120...jh120...m7 120...or any of the other mayhems. to me they are all the same except paint and endload. to me really no one is better than the other from what i have experienced......
  6. M

For Sale/Trade eastons/worth

how did you like the scn17bh? i have heard mix reviews on it. how would you compare its distance to the scn2
  7. M

RI scx2 broken end cap...

no they will tell you your sol. they are great at taking care of warranty bats, but they wont even talk to you when it come to a no warranty situation. i broke a scn2 ri i 4 weeks and they said thats the chance you take when you buy a no warranty bat. but i do have a endcap......is the endcap...
  8. M

Bat Reccommendation

just buy one and then start trading or selling like everybody else does till you find exactly what works for you....
  9. M

I have heard that the srv4 black and green synergy speed is te closest thing you can get to the...

I have heard that the srv4 black and green synergy speed is te closest thing you can get to the og flex. Supposedly it is the og flex with a different paint job according to the Easton rep I talked to last month. Don't know if I believe it or not but the reviews are good on it and Brett helmer...
  10. M

Top 5 USSSA / NSA / ISA Bats on the market...

everyone has to start somewhere buddy. why you got to bring attitude. i just gave my opinion. sorry you dont like it
  11. M

Top 5 USSSA / NSA / ISA Bats on the market...

This is my opinion but of course everyone has there own opinion #1 easton scn2 #2 DC psycho #3 mv1 #4 Og psycho #5 J2 120 #6 2009 ressy mutant 120 #7 2009 ressy titan 120 #8 BJ fulk #9 mv3 #10 m75 120.
  12. M

Who here can hit Hr's with a metal bat?

every now and then during the winter i will hit one out with my demarini utimate weapon single wall
  13. M

From Worth to Miken

i say go with an mv1 balaced. thats probably as close as you will get to the feel of a bj fulk
  14. M

Sponsorship Letter

I never got a copy. anybody got it so they could send me one. Thankyou guys. [email protected]
  15. M

From Worth to Miken

what weight do you swing. that will help narrow the mikens down.