1. N LA Hacker

Goff Thread

Who da fuq?
  2. N LA Hacker

Goff Thread

Damn, my bad dog.
  3. N LA Hacker

Goff Thread

I got a VA nemesys 75 x for the driver. A guy had one in a rogue ST MAX D on the golf trip and I blistered that thing. If I can't do the same with the M2, it's finally time to upgrade.
  4. N LA Hacker

Goff Thread

That's the **** that bothers me about having a stressful ass job. I worry I may not make it to retirement.
  5. N LA Hacker

Goff Thread

How old?
  6. N LA Hacker

Goff Thread

Boom
  7. N LA Hacker

Goff Thread

These bent weren't grown up, just moist so they don't burn up. They had the big ass fans too.
  8. N LA Hacker

Goff Thread

I putted my ass off on the ridge course at Oxmoor valley and sucked balls on the valley course. Ridge had bent grass. First time I've ever putted on that. went 37, 29, 31, 42. The greens on valley were new bermuda that was only 10 months old and hard as a rock.
  9. N LA Hacker

Goff Thread

The muzino putters feel real nice, but you're gonna pay up sucka.
  10. N LA Hacker

Goff Thread

Is he beating himself up over it or rehashing it? I had to have that discussion with my 7 y.o. this weekend. I gave them each $1 for the arcade at a pizza joint and told them it was the only one they were getting and make a good decision. She came back not 3 minutes later pouting. She put it...
  11. N LA Hacker

Goff Thread

I knew what you were saying. I just wanted to give ****. Apparently my soul is too old to play with the kids in doom.
  12. N LA Hacker

Goff Thread

I somehow doubt that it will be a hurricane by then. Let's not be so melodramatic.
  13. N LA Hacker

Goff Thread

The tour exotics 3w saved me last week. Still lost
  14. N LA Hacker

Goff Thread

My big miss is a slice. I hit a rogue max d with that nemesys shaft during my trip and that was a nasty combo for me.
  15. N LA Hacker

Goff Thread

What did you call me?