Recent content by naphiicon

1. N

For Sale Louisville slugger Super Z Asa 27 balanced

Sold yesterday. And yes this does have the Asa stamp.
  2. N

For Sale Louisville slugger Super Z Asa 27 balanced

For sale no trades: $115 gifted shipped. Used in only a handful of games with debeer clinchers. Needs to be broken in. I have no need for it, sticking with my old bats.
  3. N

For Sale 2 webs, Rawlings hoh I web and Nike Shado elite j basket

I have 2 webs for sale. 1) 12in Adrian beltre Rawlings hoh. Great condition $30 gifted. 2) Nike Shado 12 inch basket type web. $20 gifted.
  4. N

For Sale Rawlings hoh 12.75 pro442jc

Sold for asking price.
  5. N

Price bump, 175.00. Hasn't been touched since it was posted. Just sitting in the closet.
  6. N

For Sale Great Shape Rawlings PP PROS1175-6KPRB

damn it!!! a day late. find another one please.
  7. N

$175.00 firm, shipped, gifted.
  8. N

For sale, no trades: $215, gifted. Played couch catch with twice, needs lots of breaking in. I relaced the web to maroon to have a bigger pocket. Have no need for this, going to stick with my gamer.
  9. N

For Sale Rawlings PP proNP12-6krt 12 inch

Glove is sold.
  10. N

$210 shipped, gifted. Played some more couch with it, but I still prefer my pro200. This is the update pic, about the same but with some extra couch catch since last time. Still needs lots of breakin. Thanks.
  11. N

Kubota Slugger KSG-BU5X

Good glove for baseball, not for softball. Very light steer hide leather, mine was 18 ounces. it played more around 11.5 instead of 11.75. Takes a while to break in, I only got it to about 30% breakin before I sold it. I liked my Nike 1487s more.
  12. N

New Gamer glove from Jesus

After the long post, his question still wasn't answered. Would like to know where these are being made also.
  13. N

I started using since I don't expect to get my asking price. Just couch catch and trying to break it in TIP. No plans to sell now. Thanks.
  14. N

For sale $260f/f shipped: Price is FIRM, No trades. Rich tan with black H web. Everything is original. One round of couch catch, 12 inch NP pattern, plays shallow and long. I prefer pro200s which play short and deep. Glove seems to work best conventional instead of TIP. Measures 12...
  15. N

First world, glove huer problems

Have both pp and hoh pros200 12 inch. PP weighs about 21.3 ounces and hoh weighs about 22.6oz. Not that big of a difference, but you can def feel the weight of the hoh in the fingers. Thought about getting an hoh 302, but sticking with a pp 302 now.