Recent content by Nat X

1. Nat X

Looking for a player or two MKE league

City is dead too. 4 teams at Sijan, 4 teams at Wick #7?? Those were the better leagues after power. Power is gone and they aren't even filling one league a night. 10 years ago there were 35 leagues each night across city and county and a line to get your team in 1st day of registration. It's...
  2. Nat X

It has always been predominantly ASA here(Milwaukee area). 6-12 arc(A few unlimited). In the last few years they switched to plate and mat. Used to have goofy bat rules back when I first joined this site. Basically non-composite save for weird exceptions. I miss those days.
  3. Nat X

Man, Milwaukee softball is all but dead.
  4. Nat X

Looking for player for Milwaukee rec league. Playing Tuesday on the east side. We have been together over 10 years. Were at West Milwaukee and Wick 7 before this year. Still decent, just not very serious anymore. PM if interested.
  5. Nat X

Looking for new, blank paneled dri-fit shirts

Hey. Looking for ~12 dri fit shirts to screen print locally. Typically went to Boombah for this but they are closing out their stock and sizes are limited. Can't seem to find anyone with a similar selection. Trying not to go with solid colors, but would consider solid grey if cheap enough. Not...
  6. Nat X

In your opinion, how many hits off a tee = game swings?

Just hit harder balls off the tee.
  7. Nat X

"Jap"

That word shouldn't be used. About a week ago my friend took some Japanese business men to a Brewers game. On the way out of the park they were interrupted by some drunk meatheads giving a kung fu impersonation. When he confronted them they were genuinely surprised to think it was insulting...
  8. Nat X

Best batpack that holds four bats?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Godammit Baldoni!
  9. Nat X

Taking team to the next level....sort of

Lose the batter guy, IMO.
  10. Nat X

For Trade 27oz ASA Ultra

How much do you want for it? It's a good bat for Dave. I worked on his swing with him. He was hitting it a ton better than his salvo. I was right about him needing a balanced, big barrel bat.
  11. Nat X

Is whole wheat bad for you?

I eat about 75-80% organic. It isn't that much more expensive. You need to buy bulk and seasonal local produce. Cook from scratch and not out of boxes and cans. Avoid high end supermarkets and look for smaller co-op's and farmer's markets. Also cutting out animal products reduces cost. You can...
  12. Nat X

Expedited break-in, or dumb?

Every once in a while we will throw overhand in BP. It's fun. It's just a bat.
  13. Nat X

For Sale OG JUGGY - 27oz - ASA - Third Batch?

I don't see it. It should have webbing by now if it's a 3rd batch.
  14. Nat X

Hitting tips?

Let the pitch tell you where to hit it and only swing at good pitches/strikes. When I slump, it's usually me trying to force a pitch or chase a bad one. It's mental. Hitting a softball isn't hard unless you make it that way.
  15. Nat X

09 asa j2 vs asa 2nd batch juggy?

With a good ball, an OG juggy with over 1K is as hot as anything ASA.