Recent content by ncsoftballer

1. N

GTG Rich4863 is GTG

Replied to my questions in a timely manner and provided good background on the bat. Shipped fast and the bat arrived in the condition described. Would not hesitate to transact with him again.
  2. N

LTB 34" SCN1B or 2B

I have both in 34". Based on my experience with them, the 1B is better. In terms of Easton's fastpitch offerings, I rank them as follows: SCN4B/SCN5B > SCN1B > SCN2B > SCN7B/SCN6B > SCX24b
  3. N

4b

The wobble is a good thing....as Hookem just stated, save it for game days and enjoy :)
  4. N

SCN5B or SCN7B

7b not bad, but the ball does not jump off of it like it does when you swing either a 4B, 5B, or a 1B. I am blessed to own each, as well as, a SCN2B, SCN24b and SCN6b with the 5b and 6b being the most recent pickups last year. My 4B is the most broken in and I don't think there is anything...
  5. N

Turfs?

Mizuno 9-Spike Blasts....I have been alternating between two pairs the last 3 years and they offer good traction in both the infield and outfield, have been extremely durable, while still providing great comfort and support. I use a sport insole with the gel cushion in the heel for additional...
  6. N

Why are bats so different?

I usually share my bats, even my gamer (SCN4b) when playing league ball, more so to help give our team an advantage. The only condition is that they respect them when using them as others have stated. I can understand those players that are either new to the sport or that are occasional subs...
  7. N

What Bat pack everyone using?

I have had the TYJA Bat Pack for a couple of years now. As mentioned earlier, it holds four bats and I can easily get as many as 4 gloves inside. It has been very durable and is a good deal for $38 bucks (most bat packs are in the $45 - $70 range).
  8. N

Best FP Bat

There are a lot of good FP bats out there, but you can just buy the SCN4B and rest easy knowing you got the best for your DD. Durable and high performing. The good thing is you will also be able to get the money invested in it back out if it when it eventually comes time to sell it. The...
  9. N

GTG Carlyboy is GTG!!!

Carlyboy paid promptly and was highly responsive throughout the transaction. Was very patience and understanding as I was not able to ship for a few days due to my son being ill. Excellent transaction and would not hesitate to transact with Carlyboy in the future.
  10. N

For Sale Worth Mayhem M7FP

late night bump ....
  11. N

Solo batting practice - tee or machine?

I am big fan of the Wheeler Dealer Soft Toss machine for working on my rhythm/timing and overall mechanics in lieu of the traditional batting tee, but I tend to use it more at home in my drive way with my ATEC Catch NET. For solo BP at the field, I tend to take and use my Pop Toss Batting Tee...
  12. N

What accessories do you end up getting, liking?

Wheeler Dealer Soft Toss Machine ATEC Catch Net TYJA "The "Player Pack" Batpack (holds 4 bats) Easton Power Pads Knob Cuff EZ Bat Tapers Mizuno 9-Spike Blasts Softball Fans Bat Protection Sleeves
  13. N

Your opinion, best 2-piece bat

Tier 1: Easton SCN4b, Easton SCN5B Tier 2: Demarini Evo (Silver) and The One .12
  14. N

For Sale 34/26 2004 Demarini Distance AX

late night bump....
  15. N

For Sale Worth Mayhem M7FP

late night bump....