Recent content by ndnxpress_17

1. ndnxpress_17

Help down in Phoenix

I'm looking to put in an order for our team down here in Phoenix, AZ. Is there any companies down in my area that you guys know of? Thanks.
  2. ndnxpress_17

Help down in Phoenix

I'm looking to put in an order for our team down here in Phoenix, AZ. Is there any companies down in my area that you guys know of? Thanks.
  3. ndnxpress_17

Miken ASA Bats

I was just looking for some feedback on what you guys use and feel is the best Miken ASA bat currently out there. I've been switching back and forth from Miken and Demarini and feel I like Miken's ASA Psycho better.
  4. ndnxpress_17

LTB 26oz ASA supermax psycho (SPSYMA)

Good condition. Non returnable is GTG. Thanks.
  5. ndnxpress_17

LTB 26oz USSSA Izzy Psycho (SPIZMU)

In good condition. Non returnable is fine. Thanks.
  6. ndnxpress_17

GTG tjhjr56 is GTG!

No problems here. Gtg brother with great communication.
  7. ndnxpress_17

LTB 27oz stealth ssr2

Looking for a 27oz SSR2 returnable or non return is fine. Trying to stay under $150.
  8. ndnxpress_17

For Sale/Trade 26oz. RD28U

How many hits would you say? Also is it returnable?
  9. ndnxpress_17

LTB ltb j2 120 26oz.

Looking for a 26oz J2 120. Niw or used, let me know I got $$!!
  10. ndnxpress_17

GTG s Hower 30!!

Just bought a bat from s Hower 30 and had no trouble what so ever. He's good to go on my list.
  11. ndnxpress_17

26oz. Easton SCN18BH

I'm looking to buy a SCN18bh looking for around $150-175 range. I've seen a few guys selling for that low so just wondering if there are anymore out there that I can get my hands on. Thanks.
  12. ndnxpress_17

LTB 26-27oz ASA Mizuno Blur

I'm looking for a Mizuno Blur in either 26 or 27 oz. Need a winter stick here in Phoenix. Thanks.
  13. ndnxpress_17

MikeyThaKid24 is GTG!!!

What's up fellas. Just want to let you guys know I had succesful exchange with MikeyThaKid24 . Product is great as well as speed of delivery and communication. Do not worry about a bad deal when dealing with MikeyThaKid24.
  14. ndnxpress_17

What's up dude. I was looking around and seen that you have a 26oz. Worth Wicked in your bat...

What's up dude. I was looking around and seen that you have a 26oz. Worth Wicked in your bat bag. Is that the Wicked Xtra that is banned from ASA play? If so would you be interested in selling and for how much? Let me know.
  15. ndnxpress_17

LTB 2003 Worth Wicked Xtra

What up players? I'm looking for a 2003 Worth Wicked Xtra. 26 or 27oz is good. In good condition if there is one still out there. I've been looking around and the most recent post has been in 2006 regarding this bat. HAHA I know it's an older bat but I'd like to pick one up for my collection...