Recent content by NDpredator

1. N

North Dakota Summer Thread - Hope that winter BP paid off! Part 2(2015)

I agree with you. We are a solid team when we have everyone but I don't necessarily think we deserved a 2 division bump. We weren't blowing people out (sometimes it happened but not regularly) and we just happened to have a good season in which we didn't even get to finish it out since we were...
  2. N

North Dakota Summer Thread - Hope that winter BP paid off! Part 2(2015)

I wouldn't be surprised to see a mid season bump this year even if they finish Top 3 at McQuades. We won our Rec 3 bracket last year at McQuades and were bumped up to Rec 2 for state. After we played well at state and then again at Nationals we were bumped to Rec 1 for this season. We have been...
  3. N

Mcquades 2016 who is going???

My team is entered in Rec 1. This year we are Ackerman Surveying (previously Minot Wings and Rings/Schuler Repair). Looking forward to another good season.
  4. N

Boombah drivetrain turfs

I'm not going to sit here and bash boombah because I fully understand their stance on this but I am going to bring the issues I'm having into light for others to see. Last season I had a new set of drivetrains that lasted me a little over 30 days before the heel separated. Boombah was more than...
  5. N

ASA Men's E/Rec Northern Territory National Tournament

Minot Wings and Rings/Schuler Repair is the other Minot team in the top 8. It was a good tournament and we really had a good time. It's a tough loss to swallow though when you give up an 8 run lead entering the 6th to lose in extra innings. I suppose it doesn't help the 2 innings were ended...
  6. N

Mcquades 2013

Are you guys Farbo B&B? The team i'm going to watch is Minot Burgess Detailing who is your potential second round match if you both win. They are a good young team and love to go oppo if you play them. We have matched up with them in two different tournament championship games and we have each...
  7. N

Mcquades 2013

Ming01 -- Since I have the bracket pulled up in front of me i'd assume you are playing Rec 3? What is your team name? We don't play until 11am saturday morning at the cottonwood complex but I plan on being in Mandan friday evening to watch one of the other Minot teams play. Good luck!
  8. N

COMbat derby life advisory staff

I sent in my Advisory Staff package last week filled out with my credit card information to Mcgee. Does anyone know when and if this is going to get processed and if it is how long until I see something charged to my account? Thanks guys and I hope Combat gets through this transition safely...
  9. N

ASA Derby Boy vs ASA Wanted

That's what i was thinking too. I couldn't imagine designing an ASA only bat for a ball that will be illegal in 2014. I assumed that being ASA only they were made for the 52 ball knowing it is the future of ASA. I won't be able to swing a bat for a couple months still so I will be watching to...
  10. N

Alright so I need to be looking at the 275's then. After this season the 44/375 ball will be illegal by the ASA for mens softball anyways so that's why i was thinking the ASA version was for the 52/300 ball. Is there a noticeable difference in your opinion between the ASA version and the 275...
  11. N

I was under the impression that the DB ASA was made specifically for the 52/300 ball which would make it better. What makes the DB 275 better for the 52/300 ball? My advisory paperwork is going in so I need to make sure my bat choices were correct since i'm also in ND and we use the 52 ball. Thanks
  12. N

McQuades Combatant Team

I would love to play with you guys however since my team is in Minot we will already be playing at McQuades. I'm just sending in my Advisory Staff Package so I can't wait to swing the new sticks! I will look you guys up while we are there and we are all staying at the Ramkota Inn which is right...
  13. N

SB4MA asa 454 mutant

haha...nope just swing the bat low and slow to warm up and nothing wierd after contact. Oh well *hit happens
  14. N

SB4MA asa 454 mutant

I wasn't able to get enough hits on mine to find out before this happened....First night of play, less than 5 at bats
  15. N

2013 mutants

Well I just talked to Worth and received my RA# and with only a few hits they said I should be able to get a new bat with warranty but the person I spoke to couldn't guarantee that. I will be packing up the bat tonight and sending it in and hopefully all works out. I can say if I don't get a new...