Recent content by nissben

1. nissben

Gloveworks

Damn I have such a love hate relationship with this thread. Always makes me want to make another glove that I don’t need. And yeah, I second that it’s dans fault. If I never bought a gw x Davis relacing glove in the first place I wouldn’t be sitting on 6 gloves from them right now lmao
  2. nissben

Gloveworks

I practiced restraint this time….only cause I picked up two pro issue gloves lol. I have a problem
  3. nissben

Gloveworks

Hey, Benny Sorry for the belated response. 12.75"(GO97) pattern is naturally thumb to mid finger closed snap. I can adjust it more likely thumb to pinky closer by changing direction of heel lace(reverse palm lace). Like you can see following image, The left image shows much deeper than right...
  4. nissben

Gloveworks

Donald even suggested reverse lacing the glove so that it closes more thumb to pinky. I’m glad he did
  5. nissben

Gloveworks

Yeah man, the leather quality isn’t one you would expect at that price point. One things for sure, gotta give it up to @davisrelacing for introducing Gloveworks to us here
  6. nissben

Price Check Gloveworks

I don’t wear #99 but if/when you decide on a price pm me homie
  7. nissben

Gloveworks

Thanks for the suggestion I ended up emailing the photos to myself and choosing a smaller size on them. Saved the photos back on my iPhone and voila, smaller sized pictures lol
  8. nissben

Gloveworks

9. nissben

Gloveworks

It’s been too long, I can’t remember how to upload photos here. I can’t choose directly from my photos cause I get that error msg saying the file to too big. Want to show off the caramel beauty I’ll be gaming soon! Any help?
  10. nissben

Gloveworks

You could always get one of those rawlings velcro wraps that go around that area. I don’t know what they’re called exactly but they look like wristbands with Velcro lol
  11. nissben

Gloveworks

Lol yup, three custom glove on the way lol. Speaking of which, got tracking info on order two this morning even though I made it 20 days after my first custom. Delivery eta the same day too, nice!
  12. nissben

Gloveworks

Waking up to see tracking info from DHL made my day lol. One down two more to go!
  13. nissben

Best Slowpitch Gloves

Lmaoooooo
  14. nissben

Gloveworks

Same. Saw the blue paisley first base mitt and I couldn’t resist ordering one with paisley
  15. nissben

Ordering from Gloveworks Question

I’ve always started over lol