Recent content by Nitrosnif

1. N

Usssa balls

thanks, pm'ed tatooball and he is sending me some Mon to try. Just was not sure about the Dudley's. Thanks for the help.
  2. N

Usssa balls

I see that but I also see they are 60 bucks a dozen and we are going to need about 25 dozen while BALLING on a budget. So would you guys be happy with the tatoo's or the Zn's if you had the choice?
  3. N

Usssa balls

Sorry, Classic M's is what I am looking for not the plus's. The Zn's seem to have a good rep as well as the tatoos. We will be in Georgia heat. Anybody played with either of these in the heat? What cover is on the Zn's? League was using the Worth's and they are just pillow like pathetic...
  4. N

Usssa balls

What are top three USSSA balls out there now excluding Dudley TA's. I have some Tatoos coming next week to try. Evil was supposed to send but never tried those either. Thanks
  5. N

time for new turfs!

Bought some as well as the regular spike 9's midtop. Sent these back because they made my ankle feel like they were going to roll over because of the lack of support. mids just felt better.
  6. N

best turfs???...comfort, durability, $$$

Mizuno Men's 9-Spike Erupt Baseball Cleat That is what you are looking for. I was censored earlier but I am talking about your avatar school dies.
  7. N

best turfs???...comfort, durability, $$$

bkkusuk I had no problem finding the low cut. Ordered some today for 59 with free overnight shipping. Try endless.com and I hope your ****s die tonight.
  8. N

ASA Stealing?

That makes sense. Thanks
  9. N

ASA Stealing?

I tried the search function but it looks like a monkey fing a football. Is it legal this year to steal in ASA or did they change it this year and do away with it. Start of game last night we could not and then half way through the LD says we could. Just trying to see what ASA says and does...
  10. N

Easton CS and the run around

Friend of mine finally got his SSR2 27 oz in the mail after two months of waiting for his SCN9 return. Wheel that squeaks the loudest is the one they send out to in my opinion. They have the bats they just do not have enough.
  11. N

For Sale/Trade NIW Toxic 27 & 28

free bump,,,,,,,,,,,,
  12. N

wrist pain

tendonitis, just went to the doctor for the same thing. I could barely throw overhand without it feeling like a knife was going into my wrist. Time off and Ibuprofren.
  13. N

For Sale 28oz juggy!!!

Son of a..........
  14. N

For Sale 28oz juggy!!!

Why do you not respond?
  15. N

For Sale 28oz juggy!!!

Pm incoming!!!!!!!!!!1