Recent content by notgood27

1. notgood27

Mcgee31

I just want 1 person connected to fans to explain to me how this thread is good for business, how will this thread sell more product, more batting gloves, more turfs just 1 please enlighten me.
  2. notgood27

Mcgee31

They do not have an attachment to the store but they are working as the moderators of the forum's owned by the store. Do you honestly believe that the guidelines for mods did not come down from the company itself. People working under the umbrella including the mods are a direct reflection of...
  3. notgood27

Mcgee31

yes we all do remember those, and also yes I subtly zing when I get a chance. What I honestly cant believe is you are here attacking a employee of a company SBF promotes even after the head of Combat posted his own thread. No matter what happened before this right or wrong airing out dirty...
  4. notgood27

Mcgee31

eye for an eye aj? stay classy SBF you talk about being professional come on man. surprised I actually came back to this site its like a farmer who stuck through the dust bowl, slowly dying day by day as more gtg members leave for the FB groups that offer way better value.
  5. notgood27

2014 seattle combatants

the seats are dry, so therefore hotel toyota tacoma is open for whoever wants round two with the hispanic fella.
  6. notgood27

Avarice G2 - Your thoughts after swinging it?

good thing I have 7 of them in my garage lol
  7. notgood27

2014 seattle combatants

I have been known to break the ice and make people feel comfortable :D
  8. notgood27

Received your SS gift? Post here.

Before you tell me to post pics I will tell you to EAD since I havent loaded them yet. I am assuming sleeping4matty is my santa, and honestly dont think anyone can match the gift he gave me. 27oz Portent! there aint nobody touching that gift this year. Thank you sir your gift is absolutely amazing.
  9. notgood27

2013 Combatants Secret Santa Wishlist

please tell you didnt eat that abe
  10. notgood27

SS hint thread

nothing could help flyman win fantasy lol
  11. notgood27

I prefer when you wear skin...
  12. notgood27

or maybe he just really likes muffins
  13. notgood27

something of mine grows as I think of you as well :)
  14. notgood27

my front seat tells me penicillin will not be enough
  15. notgood27

SS hint thread

mine was delivered last week........