nutmegs
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Nutmegs is GTG. Bought a bat from him and he sent it immediately to me up in Canada. It was in excellent shape. Just as shown. Thanks.
    Hey bra- Wanted to let you know that I retired the FLEX i bought from you last year. I have been using it as a team bat since I bought it from you so it prolly has another 1000 hits on it, we play year round. League went to Utrip the season after I got it and we have been using it in that league. Still looks great and hitting bombs.

Peace!
    Good call man. I updated my Antivirus review now that it is realistically rated. I'll do the same once the Rip It reviews start to make more sense.
    Dude I just read your review on the repaer all 1's come on look at the comments you wrote on the A.V about other people giving bad reviews and your doing the same on the reaper. A 10 rating on an asa bat is not the same as a 10 rating on other leagues thats why SBF seperated them now. Maybe you can reconsider your review. But I do agree about the A.V its just as good. No hard feelings man just my thoughts.
    Right on man. That bat was legit. Maybe you could leave me some sales feedback on here. I haven't started my work asa league, but am hoping that that bat wasn't the only reason I averaged a homerun a game. I guess I'll see when I break out the Freak 98. Might be me that sells the flex then tries to buy another one like you. Enjoy it man.
    nutmegs- I am PFGATORS from ebay that just purchased your bat. I knew I knew the name.

Long story short, I sold my OG flex to Shenanigans here on the board. ($275.00 shipped :)

Big mistake. Season started, we had ONE good bat, another flex. I went yard two times last night with your old bat.

Anyway, wanted to touch base. Good to deal with another board bro.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…