Recent content by nvofevery1

1. nvofevery1

Wanted: 2018 Demarini Steel

28 oz. Thanks!!!
  2. nvofevery1

Looking for a team in Tampa

Just moved to Tampa from San Diego and I'm looking for a new team(s). Played mens and coed C and D tournaments and league and I'm itching to play. Let me know if you have any openings! 33/M/OF, good power. Thanks in advance. Seth
  3. nvofevery1

LTB SCN17BH with 2013 U-trip stamp--27 only

let me know what you got!
  4. nvofevery1

San Diego

NITF, I'm down to sub whenever you need to. I live near Qualcomm also, work in Mira Mesa. LMK bud. I'm always looking to play!
  5. nvofevery1

Toys 4 Tots Palm Springs Dec 7-9

Was supposed to be out there but my team cancelled. Idiots!
  6. nvofevery1

Looking for Coed/Mens Tourny Team in San Diego

Usually play D, have played C-ball too. Either one.
  7. nvofevery1

LTB 2012 SCN 19 27 oz

must be NIW (can be WR) and must be 27oz and 2012 stamped. Thanks!
  8. nvofevery1

31/M OF w/power-New to San Diego

It's not weird if it's just two dudes doing BP right?? Just bro-ing it out, little cuddling, whatever..:D
  9. nvofevery1

31/M OF w/power-New to San Diego

Hey all, I just moved to the San Diego area (Mission Valley) and I'm looking to join some mens or coed league and tourney teams. Played Utrip, ASA, NSA etc in Arizona and Virginia for 6+ years. I play OF and have pretty decent power. Please let me know about any openings. Thanks! :cool:
  10. nvofevery1

Looking for Coed/Mens Tourny Team in San Diego

Just moved to the San Diego area (Mission Valley) and I'm looking for a tourney team. 31/M outfielder with good power. Played Utrip, NSA, ASA, and ISA. I'm very laid back but I take the game seriously. Thanks!
  11. nvofevery1

Line-up strategy question

I like this set up.
  12. nvofevery1

Line-up strategy question

Playing in a 7 guy/3 girl co-ed tournament this weekend on small fields (275 around) using pure single wall bats. Me and one other dude on the team can hit it out probably 2/5 AB's and no one else on the team has any real power. Walks to guys are doubles so does it make sense to bat the two...
  13. nvofevery1

Scn19 bh?

Are they making this bat? Anyone know?
  14. nvofevery1

New 2011 Easton Bats

is the SCN 19 out yet??