2. nwo69

what's up fellas

The aerial assault is sold still have avarice wanted and the derby
  3. nwo69

what's up fellas

The ASA Derby Boy's is sold still have the other 4
  4. nwo69

what's up fellas

ASA Derby Boy sold pending payment, also thanks for all the kind words I've received from a lot you. It's very appreciated.
  5. nwo69

what's up fellas

it's been awhile since i've been on here hope you all are well! it's been a very stressfull year for myself, between mom's health and my back problems ive had to stop playing. its really rough i love this game so much and i miss it everyday that goes by, but life goes on i guess and you make the...
  6. nwo69

what was everyone favorite Combat last year?

as much as i loved the U TRIP Wanted, U TRIP Dirty was my favorite hands down
  7. nwo69

New launch product on SBF

this is why i stay loyal to combat, they always take care of the customer and go above and beyond! COMbat 4 life
  8. nwo69

Avarice G2

the colors on that are bad ass!!!!
  9. nwo69

Plague Re-issue

i don't play much ASA so i'd want a u trip NSA and i'm quoting Saint for the truth a plague that felt like the Dan Smith would be killer!!!
  10. nwo69

Just Picked up an aerial assault

you are gonna love this bat, the exit speed right out of the wrapper is insane. i put about 20 swings on it and it's my gamer now that my USSSA Dirty busted
  11. nwo69

Since the merger with Bauer

i'm about to send back a Dirty 120 it"s nice to see that i can get another one, i love this bat!
  12. nwo69

Combat Dirty 120

i love this bat it's a mid load, so it's more true to weight than some of the new line. it;s hot right out of the wrapper and only gets better. you should be very happy with it
  13. nwo69

Combat Shirts

Nice job noodle!!
  14. nwo69

A Heartfelt thank you

those are bad ass, great job
  15. nwo69

thank you post office

I love this thing, took 10 swings in BP and every ball came off hard and fast. The bat just kept getting better in game, I put a total of 20 swings on this this tonight and I'm so happy with it. If I had to compare I would say its very similar to the Dirty. It had that combat crack from swing 1...